Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks good in the blue Carolina Herrera dress. It seems a bit informal for an official arrival ceremony but looking at the suit worn by the First Lady it appears to work. As florals go, this one is much better than most of the ones she's worn. The color gives it more of an autumn feel.

Both of these looks are great and IMO improvements from some of the evening wear she has been sporting.

I like the white HB dress because it seems to be her style. I think the jacket looks like the CH she wore for departure and maybe she felt cold and nothing else was suitable wearing over the dress..

Oh no, I just dont like this blue CH dress, but im glad she wore nice earrings and a bracelet

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, once again Letizia didn't understand the extremely formal dress code of "Court Dress" or chose to totally ignore it. Her ensemble for the enthronement was a disaster with her garish floral gown with its low cut back to her headband and loose hair. I don't understand it, how could she get it so wrong?

https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/2019/10/maxima-letizia-tt-700x963-1280.jpg

As for the banquet, I liked her tip to the Chrysanthemum Throne but unfortunately, the dress was made to wear strapless and the top fill-in was just horrible. It was ill-fitting and looked like a home-made last-minute addition, whereas the rest of the dress looked really regal. Alas, the top totally cancelled out the bottom.

https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/2019/10/letizia-felipe.kroning-tt-700x984-1280.jpg

I love her arrival outfit today.

Not a fan of the dress. But the jewels are great.

Possibly her nicest look so far on this lackluster State Visit.

The leather skirt from earlier was totally out of place on a State Visit it would be fine at home for any old event at gloomy Zarzuela.

Last edited:
Possibly her nicest look so far on this lackluster State Visit.

The leather skirt from earlier was totally out of place on a State Visit it would be fine at home for any old event at gloomy Zarzuela.

Isn’t Spain well-known for fine leather goods? The skirt is elegant and businesslike; why is it out of place?

Letizia attended the presentation of the International Friendship Award today, October 30 - not a fan of that blouse..

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
An odd combination a jacket might have saved it.

I hate uneven hemlines. In this case, the hem doesn't go with the skirt fabric. If the skirt had a regular hem I would like it better. The blouse is nice but I am not sure it is the best choice for the skirt. All in all, its not the worst thing she has worn lately but it could stand some tweeking.

The skirt is a beautiful material. If it was a normal pencil skirt would be a total win.

I actually like hankerchief hemlines, they add interesting detail to looks. But I don't think they work with this more business attire type skirt. Meant more for the flowly dresses then this.

I actually like the top with the skirt.

Letizia at an Princess of Girona Foundation Awards event today, November 4, wearing her Roberto Torretta suit again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2019 **

Last edited:
I really like this red suit on Queen Letizia,the colour red is differently a winner on Her Majesty!

Not a fan of Letizia's trousers but red is a gorgeous colour on her so she gets a pass.

Has queen Letizia worn anything by Victoria Beckham prior to this?

I'm still on the fence on this dress from Letizia; it's a little busy for me but she looks elegant.

I don't like the dress. It is too busy. Also, when looking at the four of them, it looks like Felipe and the girls are going to a casual event and Letizia is going to a different dressier event.

I cant stand these dresses with more then one pattern going on. Too busy.

The simpler style, and black/white help. But still just too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom