Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not feeling this long vest + culottes combination. It makes her look out of proportion...

I'm not feeling this long vest + culottes combination. It makes her look out of proportion...

Agreed. I’m not sure if I’d like the vest with a different pant style, but I definitely don’t like it with these pants.

Not the best a total mismatched outfit on queen Letizia today.

The top half of Letizia's outfit is pretty but the trousers aren't my cup of tea.

The colour is nice but it looks too large/shapeless on queen Letizia's slender frame plus the design looks odd.

She looks like she lost 80 pounds and is wearing her old clothes. If it fit right, it would be a great style. As it is, she is swimming in it.

Lovely color though. Red is definitely her color.:flowers:

I'm small like Letizia & Marie (Denmark) and love their style, so love to see what they are wearing & try to incorporate their looks into my wardrobe. But lately nothing Letizia has worn has excited me. I'd love the Zara jumpsuit if it were a dress & not culottes. I don't like culottes & (TMI alert), I drink too much water to wear a jumpsuit ?

It's a very basic dress with a very nice colour and fabric.

However, the sleeve detail irritates me a lot ...

Modern, yet elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:
It works, but I'm not liking the neckline of the blouse much. This is the type of blouse that I think works better with a jacket.

Nothing really goes or compliments each other so its a big miss match for me.

Simply PERFECT I love all

And really sooooooooooooo beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Although it's Carolina Herrera and must've cost a small fortune, I don't like this denim skirt (or is it just fake denim?)

I like the outfit and the neckline ofmthe blouse. Don’t like the clunky shoes

Nothing really goes or compliments each other so its a big miss match for me.
I see your point. Her hair is very severe at the front and having a party at the back . . . time for a messy bun? Unfortunately, a think her hair is too fine and straight to hold up. The high necked top is very elegant an I would expect to see her wearing it under one of her trouser suits with an unbuttoned jacket and a hand in one pocket, classic chic.

But, topping a really lumpy, dumpy, shapeless skirt of indeterminate style and the blouse looked out of place just as the shoes were. This skirt with these shoes which, with their ankle straps that make her legs look like they were chopped off, finished off a rare total fail.

Gorgeous colour and dress on queen Letizia,the earrings were a perfect choice and a really great hairstyle too.

Red is Letizia's color, but I would have liked a bit less red for the accessories, perhaps a different color for the clutch. But that's nit-picking.

Stunning queen. Letizia is so beautiful and red is the colour of Spain and her

Queen Letizia looks really pretty today. I love the style and color of her dress.

Beautiful look for the queen today. She is always stunning in red :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom