Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my absolute favorite marie look:flowers::flowers::flowers:
I love the velour, varigated color, slim cut and length of the dress.
3/4 sleeves and slim belt all suit such a petite woman.
Perfection

I don't like the evening gown at all, but dress with the belt is all right, but nothing special.

Princess Marie at the film premiere of Skyfall in Copenhagen yesterday, October 24 - so far no full view pic yet, but from what can be seen she looked great in black and white:

** Pic **

Princess Marie at the film premiere of Skyfall in Copenhagen yesterday, October 24 - so far no full view pic yet, but from what can be seen she looked great in black and white:

** Pic **

I hope that there will be full view pics, because it seems to look really beautiful!

I hope that there will be full view pics, because it seems to look really beautiful!

I've finally found one, but I must say I'm a bit disappointed that it's a short dress, with that great upper part I would have expected a long wide skirt part:

** Full view **

Tonight the DRF opted for a less formal dinner with the president of Slovakia.

This is a nice dress. She looks lovely here.

http://i47.tinypic.com/nlyewz.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/i6d0zb.jpg

Wow. This is her first dress for a long time, which I like. But ... I think it was a mistake not wear tights. These bare legs look bad with that dress.

I've finally found one, but I must say I'm a bit disappointed that it's a short dress, with that great upper part I would have expected a long wide skirt part:

** Full view **

This dress looks cheap and this lenght...
It's the same dress that Princess Marie was at the concert before the wedding of Prince Albert with Charlene?

Last edited:
This is my absolute favorite marie look:flowers::flowers::flowers:
I love the velour, varigated color, slim cut and length of the dress.
3/4 sleeves and slim belt all suit such a petite woman.
Perfection
Wonderful description. Couldn't agree with you more.;)

The upper part is lovely, but the rest is not.

I don't like the Skyfall dress it's a bit try hard IMO I love the Slovian dinner dress the formal gown is a bit matronly on her IMO it's almost a maternity gown I don't like it anyway.

The upper part is lovely, but the rest is not.

I agree. When I first saw the upper part, I thought it was going to be a nice dress, but I am not a fan of the rest.

Marie lovely in white at the gala dinner for the President of Slovakia on October 23:

** Full view **

Very nice dress, elegant. think the shoes match the belt part of the dress perfectly. Same as in case with Mary's dress, the neckline is too deep.
Marie looks great in white.

Tonight the DRF opted for a less formal dinner with the president of Slovakia.

This is a nice dress. She looks lovely here.

http://i47.tinypic.com/nlyewz.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/i6d0zb.jpg

This is one perfect dress, colouring is perfect for Marie. She looks very elegant, yet very effortless.

** Full view **

I think it's a nice dress, but not for the opening of the movie. I would rather see something more simple, with less frills here. Also, don't think the black tights was a good choice. Maybe something light would make the dress stand out more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something is off with the dress, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I don't care for the clunky shoes and I think her hair needs a comb...

The dress looks completely dated to me, I do love her hair though.

I cant recall when I've said this before but this is one of the rare occasions when Marie got it much better together than golden Mary.

Love the simple black outfit & coat. Spot on for the occasion.

Marie always gets it better than Mary. Mary's fashion sense is all hype and no substance.

No sweetie; that's Kate you're thinking of :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Catherine is a British Princess. There is no greater dignity in the world.
Mary, bless her is at least the second most stylish royal in Denmark ;)

It is a matter of necessity for fans of the DRF to have a sense of humour. Big fish in a small pond and all that good stuff.

:previous: :ohmy:

To be honest, I think that both Marie and Mary looked quite poor yesterday evening. Mary, as I´ve post on her thread, too tacky with so much gold. Marie too minimal for the even. The black dress is pretty, but too simple. It can be okay for evenings if you have a good hairdo and nice accesoires, the way Marie is wearing it lackes all that. The coat is more dressed up, but I just don´t like it. It´s too long and it seems too big on her.

I´ve always though that Marie is a lot prettier than Mary, but her choice of clothes almost always is dissapointing and boring to me, while Mary´s often pleases me.

The coat is gorgeous! The dress is pretty simple, nothing special IMO...

the dress has nothing special about it, its very plain and simple. however, its the coat that im interested about

Nice coat, wish I could see what's underneath.

The coat is too bulky for Maries light frame as smeone said it makes her look frumpy.

The dress is ok

Princess Marie at a dinner and concert at Fredensborg Palace yesterday evening, November 6, 2012, wearing a great black coat and a nice simple black dress:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part dress ** Upper part dress 2 **

I like the look, the coat is very interesting, though seems a bit too big for tiny Marie. I like the simple black dress look.
Way better than Mary's tacky golden outfit, have to agree with posters on that.
Nice delicate make up as well.

Also agree with ANNIE-S, Marie is lot prettier than Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom