Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As others here have said, the bottom half of Marie's top ruins it. The top half looks lovely and spring-like, but the bottom half clashes with it to me. It's a shame because without the bottom half, it would've been a lovely look.

Professional? She looks older than she is... and this cut... maybe she cut her hair herself...

Sorry, but CP Mary had short hair first in 2007 ;)

Bobs, IMO, look more professional to me since hair is often tidier in them, I've noticed.
We're all entitled to our opinions.

A simple, sporty outfit for Princess Marie at the Special Schools Sports Day in Aabenraa, today, May 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Just like you say a simble sporty outfit. Nothing special.

I love the colours, and as others have said, the outfit is just right for the event.

She blends in nicely with the crowd. Nothing princessy about her outfit.

Marie attended the Parliament and Government's Celebration of the 100th anniversary of the 1915 Danish Constitution in Copenhagen today, June 4, the dress looks familiar to me, I don't like it as to the upper part:

** Full view **

I don't care for this dress on Marie. It's too 'edgy' looking for the sweet Marie. The shoes are a bit much, as well. Her hair and makeup looks pretty...

I like the dress but the shoes are awful.

I like it all the outfit.

I dont like the dress nor the upper part. The shoes aren't bad but would look better with a long gown.

i really liked the dress! it's a bit different and it suits marie's slender arms.

Marie attended the celebrations for the 100th anniversary of the 1915 Constitution in Copenhagen today, June 5, wearing a nice dress combined with a white jacket. The only thing I dislike is the hat together with her now shorter hair:

Hat and shoes i don't like it.

Marie attended the Parliament and Government's Celebration of the 100th anniversary of the 1915 Danish Constitution in Copenhagen today, June 4, the dress looks familiar to me, I don't like it as to the upper part:

** Full view **

Marie attended the celebrations for the 100th anniversary of the 1915 Constitution in Copenhagen today, June 5, wearing a nice dress combined with a white jacket. The only thing I dislike is the hat together with her now shorter hair:

First- All right except for the top part.
Second- Only thing I dislike here is the hat.

She looks very lovely.

I don't like this winter hat... I doesn't look good with this summer dress.
Hair... :ermm:

In my opinion evening dres with black and gold suits her but... she goes to the discotheque? Sorry, but this dress isn't appropriate. QMII and Mary chose flower dresses why Marie didn't chose something with floral pattern? Hmm...

Last edited:
Marie looks very flight attendant and then the disco dress with those shoes ... she has no clue, sorry.

Awful hat with the short hair. Another miss. Sorry.

I hate the colour....sorry but realy a bad choice

I am not too sure I like the colour and style and then I thought back and this is actually becoming Marie's style. It is unique to her and once I get that in my head I measure each ensemble with the same yardstick.

Basically I'm saying "she looks very Marie today". Unfortunately outside, where protocol dictates a military hat, the colour of Joachim's looked awful against her dress. But at least he got to take it off at the church! :D

not fun of the dress seems ill fitted around the shoulders and waist,the color is nice though.

I think the whole dress looks too big on Marie. The top is just sagging on her and it looks like it is too long. She just never seems to get it right...

I loved this...to each his own right. Beautiful color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom