Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 26: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everything including the colour of her stockings except the print of the blouse.

I really like this! Love the suit coat. ( I wish she would cut or do something different with her hair.)

Nice appearance by Letizia - love her shoes. Polished look on her, she has had a couple of good engagements recently

Very chic and flattering suit, love the boxy jacket on her!
Her hair is a little long and stringy for me.

Its so easy to look that good, isnt it, if she only looked like this more often!

Everything is perfection in this outfit. She looks divine, one of her best outfits IMO

i loved this also! it's funny how such a simple outfit got so many good reviews: clearly less is more. beautiful, nicely done.

Other than those huge safari-type pockets, she hits the bullseye with this beautifully tailored suit. The blouse is lovely as well.

Letizia looks absolutely stunning! This is a gorgeous suit and so timeless. Definitely one of my new favorites! Bravo!!

I had the same thoughts myself earlier!
Me too :lol:
This is the way she should always dress. She looks fantastic with clean lines and simple outfits, she has the looks and the figure to rock them.
Even while I´m not a fan of total-black looks, I have to reckon that she looks superb. I wish she had added some colour with shoes and bag, but it´s nice anyway.

Without the jacket it look even better, that blouse is very pretty and I like that it "break" the all-black.

Fantastic suit on Letizia! Very timeless and elegant.

Really like this look, with and without the jacket. The pockets on the jacket are not to my taste, but everything else is spot on.

Love the outfit! Letizia looks amazing!

Only quibble I have is with the unrelieved black color scheme-think a bit of color would add a little spice to it but that's a minor issue. She looks wonderful.:flowers:

Yes, a black skirt or black slacks would have been my preferred look as well. I thought at first those were denim jeans.

wow she doesnt stop, always working!
i like very much the black outfit she wore before, i like the big buttons and she looks classy and elegant!

for todays outfit, its nothing special, though it would've been better a black skirt or black pants, the grey isnt bad and its not to much black.
but she looked comfortable!

I thought she looked amazing. She's looking very happy these days.

Yes, a black skirt or black slacks would have been my preferred look as well. I thought at first those were denim jeans.

I thought the same when I first looked at the picture, and was about to say that she looked a bit unprofessional, if she indeed showed up in jeans. The look is OK, but nothing special. You hit the nail on the spot though; black slacks/skirt would have looked a lot nicer.

This is one of the looks that is appropriate, everything is nice and put correctly but also nothing special at all.

This is one of the looks that is appropriate, everything is nice and put correctly but also nothing special at all.

I think she wanted to appear professional but yet, not exceedingly elegant. This time is was a good balance (I thought)

:previous:

I rather like this look: it's sophisticated and elegant. The suit is really nice, the makeup is impeccable, as usual.
The hair could have been styled better but I am not going to be picky.

Some non-watermarked pictures:
- Hair and makeup
- The skirt suit
- The shoes

And she wore a different pair of earings so I'm not gonna be picky either ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the outfit! It's very lovely and elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom