Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 26: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the red and black jackets but I don't like the pants or the shoes.

I like the top part, but not the shoes nor the pants.
The red coat is fantastic.

I agree bout the shoes. They are not helping. That said I think she looks nice. The coat is lovely and she looks divine in red.

Her shoes aren't "cute," but they're functional and winter-appropriate.

Her hair looks terrible, it's so messy. She needs a blouse or scarf or something with the coat. the pants are too long.

Not too bad. The only criticism I can offer is that the slacks were too long. Made the bottom of her outfit appear sloppy.

Yes, agree . . . and re these the "man" style:sad: shoes again?

The red coat is nice only when the belt is tied and it wouldve looked so much better if it was actually her size and not a few sizes too big. The pants, jacket and top all fit well and she actually looked good even though it was a very simple/basic outfit. The men shoes must go, they are so unflattering.

Ugh, no, I'll pass on the suit although the color is pretty. It looks like she's wrapped in lizard or snakeskin. The closeup of that jacket shows how unflattering the fabric is.

Last edited:
The suit is ugly, looks like fake crocodile in an artificial colour. The top looks strange too. I am sure its by Varela, his big ugly trademark zipper is all to well to see.

She looks nice in this color, but the suit itself isn't the best.

The suit cut, fit and color is lovely on her and she matched it well with under top, clutch and heels but the fabric of the outfit is just not pretty.

The suit cut, fit and color is lovely on her and she matched it well with under top, clutch and heels but the fabric of the outfit is just not pretty.

The material is horrible, I am shocked its by Boss. If you mix it with red, you can use it as a Spiderman costume.

Great color but the fabric is horrible!

The outfit looked ok in the distance but up close its awful,colour however is nice!

Great color and cut, fabulous shoes and bag, but the wrinkly texture =:eek:

Ugh, no, I'll pass on the suit although the color is pretty. It looks like she's wrapped in lizard or snakeskin. The closeup of that jacket shows how unflattering the fabric is.

That was my first thought when I saw the close-up of the jacket. I agree the color is very nice, but that's about it.

I actually love this Hugo Boss suit! Great color/cut and just the right length. Love the shoes with it too. She looks lovely.

What a gorgeous outfit, Letizia looks very nice!
I'm not normally a fan of all-black ensemble but the skirt suit is really elegant and feminise.

I love this suit. It's elegant and business-like at the same time. The blouse is a lovely addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom