Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 24: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color of the blouse and purse. Not liking the shoes, esp with bare legs:0

Love the bright fuschia blouse and purse, but not so much the mismatched jacket and skirt. It's hard to tell if the appliques match the skirt, but it may in a subtle way..

Last edited:
I have always liked this jacket, it's great. The blouse and bag give a fresh colour to the outfit. The skirt isn't so good, but Letizia looks very good anyway.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/22000/22453_letizia-primer-dia-visita-portugal.jpg
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/22000/22448_primera-dama-portugal-princesa-letizia-lisboa.jpg

At the Parliament, no full view yet.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08FO5nvg2p5NK/x610.jpg
http://caras.sapo.pt/incoming/2012/...52073552_GM1E85V05E701_RTRMADP_3_PORTUGAL.jpg
Lovely colour at the top part and that clutch is wonderful.

It is a beautiful jacket indeed. she is beautiful.

I love the fuschia top Letizia is wearing. It brightens up the whole look. The top she chose for the parliament appearance is in a lovely shade of blue, but it does look a little too casual for the occasion.

The first outfit is just boring but the second one OMG!!!! Plain twin set and white jeans!!!!!:eek: Probably she thought she was going to do some shopping while her husband attends another official duty, please!!!:bang::bang:

May 30, 2012 - Letizia in a lovely jacket matched with a fuchsia under-top and a beige skirt for the farewell ceremony in Spain and welcome ceremony in Portugal.

I like the jacket but don't like the skirt shade of beige with that jacket.

Close up ** Full view

Love the color combo of pink and white. However, I would have loved this look if the skirt was also white.

I'm loving all of Letizia's choices of late. The neutrals paired with the vibrant pops of color are really great for spring/summer, and she looks amazing in all of them!!!

Love the aqua blue twinset and clutch, but for a Parliamentary visit? I don't think so.

Last edited:
I Think Princess Letizia Looks Nice & So Fresh , The Light Colors Looks So Cute on her , So Summery Looks .

Why is it so difficult to wear a white jacket instead of the cardigan and make the look as formal as an official visit requires?

Instead its another barbie look that would be ok for a day out with girlfriends. The colour looks great with white but the little girl cardi spoils this look completely.

Top is great but not the pants. Not a good look for this event of course.

The second daytime outfit is just too casual for this visit even for an official event in Spain. This would be great for her summer holiday or layout with the friends.

The second daytime outfit is just too casual for this visit even for an official event in Spain. This would be great for her summer holiday or layout with the friends.

I couldn't agree with you more,plus it looks cheap!

This was an official event and that outfit was not appropriate one.

Last edited:
The blue lagoon top outfit is very nice, but MY GOD.... completely inappropriate for a future Queen on official duty!!!
Couldn't anyone in this Royal House give her an advice????

I have always liked this jacket, it's great. The blouse and bag give a fresh colour to the outfit. The skirt isn't so good, but Letizia looks very good anyway.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/22000/22453_letizia-primer-dia-visita-portugal.jpg
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/22000/22448_primera-dama-portugal-princesa-letizia-lisboa.jpg

Did she color her legs in the same colour like her face????? Her neck has a different colour!!!
STRANGE

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, fresh colours, the type of outfit that I would wear if I were meeting my friends for lunch.

Letizia, Letizia, this is not a casual lunch that YOU are heading to. What were you thinking. ? :whistling:

During today's visit to the International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory:
- Complete outfit
- Close up

I loved the blue top outfit, although it was too casual for an official engagement.
This one though leaves me cold. I suppose the blouse has an interesting design and the shoes are nice, but that's about it. HATE the bag.

Last edited:
I like the blue top outfit too, but it was too casual for that event. Blouse from visit laboratory looks interesting.

- Complete outfit
- Close up

I loved the blue top outfit, although it was too casual for an official engagement.
This one though leaves me cold. I suppose the blouse has an interesting design and the shoes are nice, but that's about it. HATE the bag.

The bag looks too big and awkward!

Letizia, Letizia, this is not a casual lunch that YOU are heading to. What were you thinking. ? :whistling:

Exactly Breffney,I often wonder what she is/was thinking...looking at her smartly dressed husband should be clue enough for Letizia at this stage!

The trouser set is a bleh look for me and I hate those foldover, bulky clutches. And that's so true about the difference in Felipe's clothing and Letizia's; he's dressed so formally and appropriately for these occasions while she looks like she's going shopping with her girlfriends. She has to step it up.

Last edited:
- Complete outfit
- Close up

I really like this outfit. The blouse reminds me of one I had 20 years ago. :flowers:

I'm a big fan of black / white, navy / white. I don't like the bag either.

looking at her smartly dressed husband should be clue enough for Letizia at this stage!

:lol: I know. !! But, seriously, I often wonder what Felipe thinks of the inappropriate outfits that she wears. ?

First a mismatched suit, then a young girl's holiday outfit featuring a cardi which shrunk in the wash to baby size, now a shiny, wrinkled and boring trader's business pantsuit, the hair quite a mess throughout - Letizia is really having an 'off'-time during this trip.

Nothing in the pics would make anyone believe that this is actually the wife of the heir to a throne making a high profile official visit to the neighbor country.

:lol: I know. !! But, seriously, I often wonder what Felipe thinks of the inappropriate outfits that she wears. ?

Love is blind :D

Nothing in the pics would make anyone believe that this is actually the wife of the heir to a throne making a high profile official visit to the neighbor country.

all she needs is a microphone to complete her latest transformation ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom