Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is beautiful and fits her perfectly. Letizia likes to wear bracelets up in her arm, the bracelet is beautiful:
Profimedia
Her hair looks nice:
Profimedia

Letizia looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the dress, the colour is perfect for her and the butterfly bracelets are a great touch. I love that she took the time to do something with her hair. What a difference.

The bracelet is cute. One of the audiences was with the team of 'Yo Dona', the bracelet looked quite fun.

Love the butterfly bracelet! It adds some whimsy to the rather plain outfit, though it's a nice dress.

I like the dress for a change. As for the bracelet, it appears as though it is digging into her skin... Ouch! The usual unflattering shoes...

The dress is beautiful and fits her perfectly. Letizia likes to wear bracelets up in her arm, the bracelet is beautiful:
Profimedia
Her hair looks nice:
Profimedia

the green dress is divine!!! She looks so fantastic. I agree with you all. She is the best Princess. Always stylish and breath taking she is.

The green dress is wonderful, I just wish she had more dresses along this time. Some of the pants outfits lately have been a little "iffy" for me.

Her green dress is fantastic and fits Letizia like a glove. Really shows off her tiny waist. The bracelet is nice too.

This green dress is fantastic, color suits her well. The material seems to be very soft. I like the shoes, neutral color of them.

the green dress is a classic but the bracelet incredibly tacky. nude shoes are a good idea, not a fan of the model though.

June 9, 2010 - Letizia in brown pants, trench coat looking jacket matched with a pink scarf and flats.

Picture

I like the look for a nice day out with the family but I dont think its a nice look when your husband is looking a bit more formally dressed (suit +tie) the look just seems underdressed.

June 9, 2010 - Letizia in brown pants, trench coat looking jacket matched with a pink scarf and flats.

Picture

I like the look for a nice day out with the family but I dont think its a nice look when your husband is looking a bit more formally dressed (suit +tie) the look just seems underdressed.

It's a typical Letizia outfit.

Its always the same :bang:. Nice outfit, but too casual for a princess in an oficial event.

I so agree. And my goodness, they all look so glum! I also do not like the bit of scarf hanging below Letizia's jacket. Very awkward looking, to say the least...

The pants are nice but the trench coat makes it look too casual.

Oh goodness, I wish I could afford a ticket to Madrid right now and get into Letizia's closet and start dressing her. I love Letizia, but here lately her outfits have been just terrible. Way to casual and cheap looking IMO. You can dress on a budget and still look sleek and stylish.

Letizia attended 'International Day Against Child Labour' at the Maria Guerrero Theater
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Casual again, but not so bad. Blue looks good on Letizia.

Princess Letizia of Spain attends 'International Day Against Child Labour' at the Maria Guerrero Theater on June 11, 2010 in Madrid Spain

A shiny suit ala Felipe.
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06G52YC2K1cUG/x610.jpg
http://1.2.3.10/bmi/cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06Wj9XJ6XD2zS/x610.jpg
The marine look is casual but by far not the worst look of the last week.
Hair, no comment
Shoes, ugly and cheap looking
http://1.2.3.13/bmi/cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cICg4D8uXbpV/610x.jpg

I think it's a goos professional loking suit and the shoes look good. I just hope she finds some time to go to hair stylist before the wedding next week.

The suit itself is nice. My only complaint is she should've tucked in her striped blouse instead of letting it hang out.

The necklace is a no. I kind of like the shoes, but not with this outfit - the blues don't match.

Letizia attended 'International Day Against Child Labour' at the Maria Guerrero Theater
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Casual again, but not so bad. Blue looks good on Letizia.

the suit is too shiny for a day, i don't like the top, the necklace in nice but not with this suit, the shoes are horrible, but in spite of all that imo she is beautiful and classy incredible, no?

The top would be perfect for a day at the beach IMO.
Suit is too shiny but I did like her make up, looked quite fresh.

PL attends during the 25th aniversary of Portugal and Spain adherence to European Union ceremonies at Royal Palace in Madrid

Outfit
Detail

PL attends during the 25th aniversary of Portugal and Spain adherence to European Union ceremonies at Royal Palace in Madrid

Outfit
Detail

She shouldve worn a different top underneth, each time she has worn this suit it has been the same top (part 2 or 3 times). Its good to recycle but not teh same exact look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom