Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 10: October 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is winter and black is chic.

Charlene wears black winter, spring, summer and fall. It is getting a bit goth! :whistling: It is really only fashionable in moderation. If the Queen if England were to dress only in black it would be talked about too, so Charlene is no exception. She looks much better with colours and should drop the goth look.

Nothing Charlene wears could be considered "Goth." I've never seen her wear skull-embellished clothing, black nail polish or lipstick, etc. I have to say, though, that I do like her brightly colored clothing, but am really fond of her neutral wardrobe.

It is winter and black is chic.

What does the season have to do with wearing black?! Black is chic when it's worn and designed correctly, nothing about this outfit is chic IMO.

Can't really see the outfit, it looks like a jacket to me? Love the major earrings and gloves.

Not fond of the all black again but... I am In love seeing her wearing the riband with the medallion and those fabulous earrings!!!! Is there hope for a tiara next?

The black look is nit bad, and the sash adds a touch of color.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Not fond of the all black again but... I am In love seeing her wearing the riband with the medallion and those fabulous earrings!!!! Is there hope for a tiara next?

Same here-I had almost given up on seeing her wear any Orders or any jewelry whatsoever. This is great, I'll take it!:ROFLMAO:

:previous: So will I. I think she chose black to highlight the colour or the riband just as the posy seemed to be co-ordinated.

Great look, very chic.

I really like Charlene's outfit for the presentation of awards during the recent National Day celebrations posted originally by Iceflower in another thread. Caroline looks good too.

Monaco channel

Perfect outfit and the jacket is quite lovely and interesting. I would've just added a brooch to complete the look but other than that, its great!

:previous:

Here's a pic of that grey outfit from November 17 - looks nice, the cut of the jacket is interesting!
Thanks for finding & posting this Iceflower. This is one of my favourite Charlene outfits. It has sufficient detail on the jacket so that I don't think it really needs anything adding.

There hasn't been a new official photo of the family for several years, and this would do very well I think.

Last edited:
I quite like this outfit on Charlene. It suits her. I just wish it were a tad shorter.

I didn't like Charlene's outfit at the opera,it was too dark maybe a brooch might have added a splash of colour to it.The sash and earings were however very much appreciated!

Fur? I see Caroline wearing fur. Where is Charlene wearing fur?

I don't see Charlene wearing a fur. We can believe it is a fur but it is not a fur. Caroline is wearing e fur.

I don't see Charlene wearing a fur. We can believe it is a fur but it is not a fur. Caroline is wearing e fur.

A fur stole is different than a fur jacket. I'm sure that Akris knew what they said when they said she was wearing a mink cape.

By the way: Akris protects animal rights and so on, so I'm pretty sure that no animals were hurt for that cape!

I hope you are right. Few things disgust me more than people who wear real fur or mink in the 21st century!:bang:

Fur? I see Caroline wearing fur. Where is Charlene wearing fur?

She is wearing a fur coat. Mink fur is a fur.

I hope you are right. Few things disgust me more than people who wear real fur or mink in the 21st century!:bang:

I'm right there with you. I really hope Charlene's mink fur coat is a fake fur coat, not a real one.

I think that for political correctness and for not to unnecessarily raise unpleasant sensations and comments they should not wear a natural fur.

People wear natural leather and natural fur and eat meat that is killed specifically for this purpose.

I think that for political correctness and for not to unnecessarily raise unpleasant sensations and comments they should not wear a natural fur.

Generally wearing fur is more acceptable in Europe. And cold climates of course. As for political correctness - :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom