Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS a lovely dress but the first thing that I noticed was the yellow belt! Very distracting...

I like the yellowbelt. I think it adds a `pop´to the whole look, a blue one would be somehow `boring´for a fashion event.
I like a lot the dress, very spring-like ;)

I don't like the yellow belt at all and her beige shoes and darker brown bag throw yet more color palettes in the mix. Too confusing.

Last edited:
I couldn't figure out WHAT she was carrying! Thanks for enlightening me, Baroness. :)

Love the dress, when she wore it the first time. The yellow belt doesn't work with it however. I do admire her taking chances though, and mixing things up!:flowers:

The yellow belt ruins the whole look for me.

I actually like the yellow belt with the dress; it adds a splash of colour.
However, it does look out of place since Mary didn't choose anything else to match the belt.
Not a fan of yellow shoes, but they would probably go nicely with the belt and overall floral look.

Am not sure with the floral and the belt and my current pet hate nude shoes .... the dress is very busy but then there is the not really hating it so I remain unsure ... but not about the shoes.

I actually like the yellow belt with the dress; it adds a splash of colour.
However, it does look out of place since Mary didn't choose anything else to match the belt.
Not a fan of yellow shoes, but they would probably go nicely with the belt and overall floral look.

I like the belt, but it would have looked better with shoes to match.

I do not like the yellow belt with the dress.

Gorgeous picture inside the renovated palace! I assume it is from a series of photos...? If so, do you have a link to the other pictures?

Yes, this photos were taken in renovated palace to mark the occasion of CP Mary's 40th birthday :)

There are photos from official website --> Kronprinsessen 40 år - 5. februar - Kongehuset

this and some another photos from this photosession you can find there--> Se de nye billeder af Mary på Amalienborg - Nationalt | www.b.dk

:previous: Thank you :flowers:. I must admit, I enjoy glimpsing inside their newly renovated palace, especially with the furniture in it.

The photo series is very beautiful. The navy skirt and top is very elegant and feminine.

I don't know if I like all the yellow. Maybe the yellow belt but a different pair of shoes or the yellow shoes with a different color belt?

Oh gosh the shoes are yellow ??? worse than nude IMO

I just saw these yellow shoes myself and would have rather she'd gone for the nude.

I have seen other pics and the shoes don't appear to be yellow to me. They still look nude. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder! lol

LOVE this dress; Mary looks stunning. The shoes are gorgeous too.
The portrait isn't bad either; I'm not normally a fan of modern Art, but it's actually quite nice.

I love the color on Mary, but I don't like the dress, I think it's the sleeves and the draping. There is something that is bugging me about it.

I agree, Princess Gertrude, the deep plum is a gorgeous color on her but I don't care for the bodice and I think the sleeves are a bit too short. Having said that, I do like her shoes, handbag and just love those amethyst drop earrings (at least, I think they're amethyst).

Last edited:
The make up is odd. It kinda looks like she's been wearing sunglasses which has left the skin around her eyes much lighter than the rest of her face.

I like the dress though.

Gorgeous purple gress and I love those earrings! She looks wonderful.

I LOVE that purple dress! She looks, elegant, simple and stunning!

Mary looks really lovely in this purple dress. I love her hair and the earrings are gorgeous. :flowers:

CP Mary looks great. Purple suits her well. I love the painting of her too!

That is a gorgeous shade of purple on Princess Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom