Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don´t hate that first dress she wore at the Global Champions Tour. A bit boxy and it could have done without the collar, but she looks good in it.

Her dress on day 3 is really nice, though I feel it could have done with a few inches higher up.

She seems radiant and has a glow. It's good to see her happy!

She looked fabulous on the third day in the metallic strappy dress.

I also didn't mind the other dress although perhaps the collar was a bit much and not especially summery looking.

Sent from my SM-G950F using The Royals Community mobile app

This is a much better choice tan that first hideous black dress she wore the day before. I´d say it's even a really nice dress and she looks good in it. Her face is radiant though her ankles and feet seem quite swollen...

Last edited:
I like this second dress better...except I don't like the string tie thing design.

LaRae

Charlotte on day 3 of the Global Champions Tour of Monaco yesterday, June 30:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
Charlotte is like her mum. Breastless. She should not wear these dresses. The upper part goes too low and shows the empty clivage. Even fully pregnant she has no boobs so this dress.... no no no. And both her dresses of the last 3 days look winter fabric. It is fully summer in Monaco, I don't understand. Both dresses could be nice for an indoor event in October.

Sent from my D6603 using The Royals Community mobile app

I really like Charlotte’s dress from the 30th ��

Heavily pregnant Charlotte in a long black dress at the awards ceremony of the Prince Pierre Foundation in Monaco on October 4:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Is the dress by Muzungu Sisters?
PIC 1 PIC 2

I remembered Beatrice wearing a Muzungu piece during the final stage of her pregnancy too.

Not a fan of Charlotte's outfit but at this stage it's more whatever she feels comfortable in.

I love every bit of it. Is that a Gucci? Is she still a brand ambassador?

I love every bit of it. Is that a Gucci? Is she still a brand ambassador?
Yes, she looks great. Wish she would stand properly but anyway...

I think it will be YSL because I believe she has switched to being their brand ambassador now.

I like her outfit but the makeup artist has done her a great injustice! She is so beautiful, but her makeup here is pale and patchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the style and color of the dress...I know it's the thing but it's too short IMO. But this really does look good on her.

LaRae

Charlotte's gown has a mega slit up the thigh...it looks promising but I need to see more.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte dress has a malfunction on the upper part. It is unfortunate as her breast is not well protected

I wish Charlotte had done something different with her hair and worn some dazzling earrings. But she did look very Hollywood glam despite the minor "wardrobe malfunction". She has noticeably fuller cleavage -perhaps due to breastfeeding?

Anyway she seemed radiantly happy for the first time since the birth of her new baby, and a big smile is the best accessory of all.;)

Charlotte dress has a malfunction on the upper part. It is unfortunate as her breast is not well protected

A terrible look. And it looks like her younger sister is following her style.... :ermm:

Dimitri (non smiling) and Charlotte are absolutely non glamour.

She looks gorgeous. Though I still don´t think she and YSL are a good fit, she looks very glam here, but still understated. Her make-up is perfect.

Not quite liking this dress and I agree that the bodice does her no favours. But at least she is entering into the spirit of the evening.

Terrible dress for her...once again she is outdressed by her mother and sister in law (Beatrice).

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom