Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 19: June 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really lovely but I think the brooch might have looked better on the black cape instead of on the dress.

I liked the dress better with the other coat -or without any coat. There is too much going on with the cape/coat elements and the frills in the front, though the colours are fortunately toned down. I liked the hat in May 2022 but here it looks slightly frumpy. The jewels are lovely.

The brooch would have stood out better on the black, but when the Queen takes the cape off who know what could have happened to the brooch, even if an aide is holding the cape. Safer on the dress for now.

Article By Sara Castellanos March 8th 2023
If the link opens into default Spanish, right click on the page and select Translate

Maxima of Holland, in the footsteps of Letizia? His shoe changes raise suspicions.

Excerpt on the Royal Bunions, in the Spanish title they are called Juanetes, which I always find a funny word since I was a kid and didn't know it's a condition associated with use of certain high heel shoes.

"Maxima from Holland changes her shoes twice on her state trip to Slovakia and we remember that 4 years ago she had to go through the operating room for a bunion"

Last edited:
Nice dress except the bustline doesn’t fit properly which means it is by her favorite designer. Lovely jewelry

She looked great from head to toe. My only dislike was her purse. It didn't complement the outfi and so it maybe time to retire that well-used Chanel purse.

Thanks for the article Toledo. The show changes are practical and make alot of sense.

That's a nice outfit and coat and the colours too all work.

Now that's a regal, corporate CEO look from hair to shoes. This is a hit on her hit and miss fashion choices and that tone of white goes great with her hair color, too.

A practiful outfit for Máxima during the annual volunteer work day today, March 10:

Yes the queen was well dressed for the inclement weather and also well wrapped up against the elements.

Queen Máxima paid a working visit to the Christian School Community De Goudse Waarden in Gouda today, March 14, wearing her Zara suit and her special NamJosh! hair band again. In my eyes the hair band was a bit better styled when she last wore it in October:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Sweden October 2022 **

At least the hairband kept the queen's hair off her face for this event ,but it looked nicer last time round.

The colour is nice on Queen Máxima but a lighter coloured top would have been nicer.

Queen Máxima paid a visit to various social institutions that take part in the Oranje Fonds Entrepreneurship Programme against Loneliness today, March 16:

** gallery ** March 2022 **

Not crazy about the slit in the skirt and would have preferred if the queen pulled her hair back as it always looks better in that style.

Queen Máxima has arrived in Morocco today, March 20:

I don't mean to offend anyone but the queen looks like she rolled out of bed,her hair looks so messy and is on an Official Visit to another country.

I don't mean to offend anyone but the queen looks like she rolled out of bed,her hair looks so messy and is on an Official Visit to another country.

Do we think the lack of hair styling is begomming an issue now?

Do we think the lack of hair styling is begomming an issue now?

For an Official Visit like this the queen should have brought a stylist or at least a hairbrush.

Sadly it looks like she forgot both!

For an Official Visit like this the queen should have brought a stylist or at least a hairbrush.

If in doubt, a hairbrush and a hair tie would have done the job. All a bit different from Queen Beatrix.

Queen Máxima has arrived in Morocco today, March 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **
She seems running out of staff. Couldn't someone of her team carry her coat?
As for the hair it is a permanent situation. For an unknown reason the Queen seems thinking that she does not need any professional help for her day hairdo. She might consider that her hair are satisfactory like this.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Not a favourite outfit of mine but made less so by the morning after a wild night out hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom