Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: January 2022 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the top, but I think it doesn't go well with hair down. I wish she wear a ponytail or a bun with this dress. She looks gorgeous with that colour though.

Last edited:
Its a nice dress but those wedges!
May queen Letizia is breaking them in ahead of her Summer Holiday ;)

If that is in fact the same dress, it's been retailored. Look at the belt and the cuffs and the better fit on smaller Letizia.

....Yeah, it needs different shoes.

Queen Letizia looked wonderful for the photo shoot in Majorca.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a really nice dress on her, and it looks like she repeated the shoes. Also a dress that looks good in motion. And doesn't her hair look so much better these days? :)

I though queen Letizia looked really lovely and the floral print dresses are my favourites.

Queen Letizia on Las Palmas today, September 9, wearing her black Sandro blouse and a Massimo Dutti skirt:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

King Felipe and Queen Letizia offered their condolences to the British Ambassador in Madrid later today:

** gallery

Last edited:
Queen Letizia, like her husband during audiences at Zarzuela this morning, is in mourning.

Queen Letizia, like her husband during audiences at Zarzuela this morning, is in mourning.

And a really nice simple and elegant look at the British Embassy.

Queen Letitia at the official inauguration of the expansion of the University Hospital of Guadalajara today, September 14, wearing the & Other Stories blouse Leonor has also worn this year:

** Full view ** gallery ** Leonor April 2022 **

Last edited:
The blouse looked better on Leonor and too bulky on Letizia,so not a great pairing!

Two beautiful looks for Queen Letizia in London today, September 18:

The queen looked really lovely and the brooch really added a nice regal touch to to the overall appearance.

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: January 2022 -

Very appropriate. I like she added a thin veil, but the overall appearance is a bit too business-like.

Very elegant ensemble on queen Letizia for the State Funeral.

I love her style. It is perfect and respectful. And wearing only a pair of earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom