Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Majesty,

I do not think that one would dare to say "dear" Your Majesty. That would be sufficient to land one either in the Tower or under it. Be that as it may I think the contraption works wonderfully well with emeralds but I have always had my doubts about that big clunker of an emerald, can an emerald ever be a big clunker????- which is the center piece of the whole goodie. It has always seemed to me to a be failure of design, they had this big green aand very nice looking rock and just did not know what to do with it so they just stuck it on. Perhaps if one could just shift the angle of the setting to match the other emerlds at the top it would work????? cheers.

Why not just take the 'clunker' off and make a lovely necklace, with a pretty, simple diamond chain?

Or better still, O Lady K, most brilliant and most noble, prostrations and praise. Why not take the square clunker which is supposed to be the center of the whole thingamabob and alter the angle so that it looks like the other emeralds at the top of the tiara but obviously larger for obvious reasons and remove the medium emerald underneath the square cut emerald at the top center. That would be most interesting indeed. After your brilliant improvement of the Bragation tiara I am waiting with baited breath. Cheers.

Thanks HM, the Brunswick tiara looks good on Maxima, and as a nice detail I see you eplaced the Aquamarines in the necklace by pink topaz. It looks nice. If you need a suggestion: I would love to see Maxima in the Wurttemberg pearl tiara of the Dutch RF...

I think Maxima would look better in Mary's tiara. Maxima strikes me as a big, "over the top" kind of person, so a bigger tiara would become her. Letizia is a more refined, delicate woman IMO -- the Delhi Durbar tiara would overwhelm her for example (but not Maxima).

This isn't a personal criticism of Maxima. I just think she is a true Latina (who can wear big hats, big jewelry, slightly outrageous outfits).

The danish ruby tiara looks good on Letizia but could you perhaps put the ruby Parure on Queen Margrethe. I think it is sad that she will most likely never wear these grand piece, because it was worn by her ancestors. And perhaps the mellerio sapphire tiara and the Stuart tiara on Maxima. And on Letizia the Fleur-de-lys, the 2 spanish diamond and pearl tiaras.

HaHa CasiraghiTrio. Very funny. This tiara does not suit her. I'm not sure any tiara would, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Middleton looks pretty good wearing a tiara. I guess anyone with jewels on their head will look good...LOL,but I'm sure some examples are out there that that show otherwise...LOL

Well it's not a good photoshop job so that doesn't do poor Kate any favors! :lol:
I just downloaded this imaging thing I found browsing the Mac site. So I did some clumsy playing around. It's hard to find a gala-style pic of Kate. She might look loads better with tiara if her hair is up, but it's hard to find a pic of her at all with the hair up, harder still in formal attire.... I think I'll try to put something on Chelsy's head.... any ideas?

But, always nice to see the Teck Crescent Tiara!

And perhaps the mellerio sapphire tiara and the Stuart tiara on Maxima. And on Letizia the Fleur-de-lys, the 2 spanish diamond and pearl tiaras.

Ok,here you go:

Letizia with the Fleur de Lys Tiara (hope it is the one you meant ;)):
Letizia wearing Fleur de Lys

Máxima with the Mellerio Sapphire Tiara
Máxima with Sapphires

marengo said:
If you need a suggestion: I would love to see Maxima in the Wurttemberg pearl tiara of the Dutch RF...
Máxima with Würtemberg Pearl Tiara

Does anyone photoshopped Russian tiaras to our royal ladies?
It could be funny.

First when I saw Letizia in Fleur de Lys Tiara I thought that reminds me somehow Empress Charlotte
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Carlota_by_Graefel.jpg

but when I look second time on it I thought that Letizia reminds me much more
this lady in this tiara http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=215908&d=1132685808 in this tiara
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=158495&d=1118614377 too (both zarzuela)

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Daisygoogles, I followed that link and noticed another tiara on this page: Diamond tiara, c. 1905 pictures from history photos on webshots
I think this one might look very nice on Chelsy. I'm hardly anything like a "tiara person" though, so it's just a hunch I guess.
I'm not sure about the Essex one, but I suppose I can try both for her and we'll see.... Practice is practice. :)

Oh yes, that's a very pretty tiara which would look nice photoshopped on Chelsey's head. Does anyone know anything about this tiara?

Thanks HM, the Wuerttemberg pearl tiara looks good on Maxima, as does the sapphire tiara. But it will probably take some time before we will see her wearing them in reality, she certainly can wear the big tiara´s without being overwhelmed. Nice to see Maxima with dark hair too (sapphire pic), I wish she would try this in reality too.

Does anyone else think that Maxima looks good in just about any tiara she is pictured with? Do you think that maybe the shape of her face has something to do with it? What I mean is that some princesses do not look good in large tiaras and some do not look good in the small tiaras...but Maxima seems to look good in all of them!

Just a thought! :flowers:

Well it's not a good photoshop job so that doesn't do poor Kate any favors! :lol:
I just downloaded this imaging thing I found browsing the Mac site. So I did some clumsy playing around. It's hard to find a gala-style pic of Kate. She might look loads better with tiara if her hair is up, but it's hard to find a pic of her at all with the hair up, harder still in formal attire.... I think I'll try to put something on Chelsy's head.... any ideas?

It doesn't look right because Kate's hair is down and she has that long piece in front.

Well........... this next photo shop job definitely will not score for me any favors with the Ghost of The Queen Mother.

:lol:
Chelsy Davy...... wearing the Oriental Circlet.... :ROFLMAO:
http://i24.tinypic.com/oswuwh.jpg

Wow- I never considered the ruby parure tiara for Mary's wedding, but I love it! It doesn't fade away like her tiara did, and it makes her hairdo and veil look better. Great job!

Wow- I never considered the ruby parure tiara for Mary's wedding, but I love it! It doesn't fade away like her tiara did, and it makes her hairdo and veil look better. Great job!
Thanks! :)
And I agree! When I had the idea I thought that the Ruby Tiara might be too big as a wedding tiara , but when I photoshopped it on Mary I was surprised in a positive way!
It would have looked great, IMO! As you said, Lady K ... the little Tiara got lost in her hairdo ; but the Rubies would have gotten all the attention. :rolleyes:

I really do like the Ruby Tiara as the wedding Tiara also!!

Thanks! :)
And I agree! When I had the idea I thought that the Ruby Tiara might be too big as a wedding tiara , but when I photoshopped it on Mary I was surprised in a positive way!
It would have looked great, IMO! As you said, Lady K ... the little Tiara got lost in her hairdo ; but the Rubies would have gotten all the attention. :rolleyes:
I was little disapointing of her wedding tiara I thought and still think that ruby would be better.
All depend of that how she could worn it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom