Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
June 8th Kylie Concert

No one has made mention yet that the black and white dress that Mary wore to the Kylie Minogue concert was last worn in public in February 2007, at the HIVAIDS concert & telethon ,when Mary was expecting Isabella! Lovely dress!

No one has made mention yet that the black and white dress that Mary wore to the Kylie Minogue concert was last worn in public in February 2007, at the HIVAIDS concert & telethon ,when Mary was expecting Isabella! Lovely dress!

Oh, they have;) I cant remember which thread, or maybe even this one but the posts were deleted as speculation????? I have no idea, but it was noted :flowers:

She looks so playful in the dress. Looks very comfortable and carefree.

Just to be able to pull a dress out, pull your hair back in a ponytail, and look that lovely...I can only wish. LOL She looks gorgeous.:wub:
I agree, I would just love to look that good and so casual!

I simply love her dress. So cute and playful. I've got several of these sort of frocks for the summer (it's so hot here) and I love them.

Unfortunately, I would look pregnant in this dress!! But the pattern is really pretty. So effortless! So chic!

Lovely dress, the print is soft but its out there. This would be a lovely dress worn with leggings. The dress looked very pretty on Mary & Mary wore it well.

June 15 - Mary in a lovely printed recycled skirt with soft colors. The skirt flows nicely. The jacket is also nice, breaks the color down abit. This is a great example of who wants to wear print.
Full View 1 -- Full View 2 -- Close up

Recycled Skirt first worn 2006 and the jacket worn in Romania 2007

Last edited:
I love the 'peacock' skirt. It looked fantastic the first time and it was winter so the boots were a great choice. Wearing it with the white jacket makes it look fresh and great colour for the summer.
The dress CP Mary wore to the wedding is gorgeous. I love the colour, and the fit is perfect. Look at those muscles!. This colour is so feminine, and pretty.

Say what you may about her but I find her more refined and elegant than a lot of the other newcomers.

Looking at her in dress #1 one can only assume the lady is not pregnant. I believe Mary must be lifting weights. These muscles on the arms are to die for.

She may be lifting weights, but to me they look more like Pilates as well as Yoga muscles... long and lean. Not bulky and manish.

:)

I like the dress. Appropriate for Mary to wear, especially full-length during the day - that can be hard, and yet something I dont think its likely that she'll ever wear officially.

I dont think there was a pisture of the back was there?

:previous: What's not to love. And the hat is the perfect finishing touch. Gorgeous! :in_love:

Not too fussed about the dress though! :ohmy:

The peacock skirt is my favorite too. I wish that I could find something similar. I love a lot of what she wears lately.

Wish Mary had removed the pink jacket when exiting the yacht. I believe she is wearing my favorite dress--worn about 2 years ago at the reopening of a museum. At the time, I believe the dress and her retro hairdo received more favorable comments than I've ever read. Love that hat, too, which has had a good many airings.

Wish Mary had removed the pink jacket when exiting the yacht. I believe she is wearing my favorite dress--worn about 2 years ago at the reopening of a museum. At the time, I believe the dress and her retro hairdo received more favorable comments than I've ever read. Love that hat, too, which has had a good many airings.

The white (Prada-)dress was first worn June 27th, 2006 for the re-opening of Glypothek-museum

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6206/drws26sw.jpg

for more info: Danish Royal Watchers: June 2006

Last edited:
Last edited:
She looks lovely. Very fresh looking outfit.

Love this cardi and looks pretty with the white dress which I loved on its own. Covering it up is such a shame.

one of my favourite dresses on Mary really elegant would have preferred it without the jacket as the dress doesnt quite sit right with it on but im guessing it must be cold

Love this cardi

I think that Mary (or her stylist or both!) must do too! We've seen it a few times now... the baptism, the balcony, the 'lemon' premiere (I think it was anyway - she wore it with a navy/dark blue dress) :flowers:

todays outfit isnt my favourite of the Princess but ive always loved this hat on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom