Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting headpiece....it seems to be covered with buttons (the kind you snap together)

*Image has been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original version, and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 141
It's a nice suit & a nice headpiece but the overall is too glittery for a day event which is not a wedding IMO.

I agree, its an application overkill.

Dont like the headpiece, one of the ugliest I've ever seen.

Opal said:
This grey outfit is absolutely stunning on Maxima. I like everything about it including the hat and jewels.

Yes Max has never looked better! She looks amazing in this outfit!

I really love the grey suit and the pink suit she wore. Would love to see either one at the BRF wedding

Love the pink; hate the shoes.

I agree, the shoes aren't the best ones. But I must say I liked all her outfit worn during the State Visit ;)

Last edited:
Agree love the pink suit hate the shoes and hat the brown/biege was horrible IMO

dazzling said:

April 13, 2011 - Maxima in a Valentino spring 2011 ready to wear runway dress

Maxima in the dress

I think Maxima looks stunning in this dress, she manages to carry herself very well in it. I do like the shoes & the clutch with the look.

This is by far my favorite dress she wore during their trip.
That is indeed a lovely outfit by Valentino - it's very feminine. My favourite outfit from this trip was the light grey one. She was so elegant in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The headpiece in post# 121 looks like it is covererd in pop can tabs!

I have to add that overall I like Maxima's fashion of late. Very elegant. Loved the grey outfit/hat she wore, and pink , hat/outfit! Both stunning! Some of her headgear I am still not fond of, like the " pop tabs" hat, and the hat she wore with the black and white suit,( BTW, loved that suit) but overall she gets a fashion A.

Last edited:
Beautiful dress
Hardly wait to see tomorrows outfit :)

Nice dress, I like the color (perfect for Princess van Oranje) and accessories. I love W-A orange satchel.

Love, love, loveee her outfit :D I'm normally not a big fan of such huge necklaces but since the dress is pretty simple (except the colour lol) the necklace is quite okay. And I'm in love with her shoes. :D She made a good choice with choosing nude shoes as the orange colour of the dress is a huge statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom