Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this creamy outfit, nice and simple. I so don't get the hair, doesn't she see pics of herself? I mean its Awful!!!

I like Maxima's outfit and I do like the shoes. I don't care for her wide legged pants which she wears very often. The design makes her look much heavier although I can see that the pants could be comfortable to wear.

The white dress is pretty and looks really nice on Maxima.

March 30, 2011 - Maxima in a sleeveless yellow knee length dress with a wide open back matched with a cardigan & a a head piece.

Its a shame that Maxima had to ruin the look with childish accessories that aren't her age & hair that looks not done as it would be looked nice if she had a hair-do/style with the hat. The yellow really suits her & its great seeing the dress again.

Full view ** Back view

Last edited:
Day 3 outfit is really lovely and suits to Maxima a lot. I like the head piece too. But the earrings and bracelet does not go well with this outfit. Too casual and cheap looking.

The bright yellow/lime dress is so pretty and flattering. I love this dress on Maxima, but why on earth would you wear this plastic jewelry? Simple gold would have really finished this look. She loves that fake jewelry.:eek:

As usual she ruins the look with loose dead bleached pool hair and plastic/wooden/iron jewels. The dress itself isn't too horrible, but result is awful, as it was the previous two days. I am growing tired of these weird Fabienne Delvigne hats too.

Last edited by a moderator:
March 30, 2011 - Maxima in a sleeveless yellow knee length dress with a wide open back matched with a cardigan & a a head piece.

Its a shame that Maxima had to ruin the look with childish accessories that aren't her age & hair that looks not done as it would be looked nice if she had a hair-do/style with the hat. The yellow really suits her & its great seeing the dress again.

Full view ** Back view

I like the dress and most of the other outfits we've seen on this trip. I did not like the wide leg trousers she wore, though. They just do nothing for her.
And her hair???? If she's going to color it, then she needs to keep up on that! In every picture, I am distracted by her hair.

Why does she upset such classic clothing with the childlike accessories???? IMO she looks a nonsense when she does this. Such beautiful garments except for all the Betty Rumble stuff all the clothing in VietNam has been lovely on her.

I like yellow dress and accessories except the hair band/fascinator (too much going on). I think that CP choosed nice outfits but bags/shoes/jewelery are wrong.

Well, let's say her jewellery looks very interesting ;)
I still like her outfit.

Full lenght view I like this colourful outfit, suitable for the spring days. Maxima looks good with the ponytail

Lovely colour and it suits her very well.

I wonder why she changed hershoes?

I don't like this very much. The colors are nice but they're clashing. What's with Maxima and Natan?

Very good question ;)
Some Natan outfits look great but the majority is not my cup of tea. It suits her though, but more likely because we're used to it...

She looks good in this outfit & the ponytail is really nice. I wish she styled her hair on the same level throughout the visit.
I think this is her best daytime outfit from the entire visit.

I love the orange pants outfit but feel the pants needed to be lined or wear better undergarments to wear for a public engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom