Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima today at William & Catherine's wedding in Valentino

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Very elegant. I really like this suit

Last edited:
She looks lovely.
She is probably the best dressed royal.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Absolutely stunning,Valentino....nothing beats that...and certainly not with Máxima wearing that..

That combined with the excellent jewelry and hat with diamond stars.
Fantastic!.:)

Indeed, she looked elegant. And with some lovely jewels too, 5 diamond stars on the turban!

Love Maxima's outfit and hairstyle with turban. Very elegant. She has a superb walking posture!

Beautiful! Very classy and lovely, and her hair doesn't look like she stepped out of a wind tunnel! I love the turban.

Princess Maxima - as beautiful, elegant and regal as ever! The Dutch must be proud!

Always very pleasant and very nice. Dress was amazing and nothing like it never happened. Princess pleasant and positive.

Has anyone seen a picture of the back that shows her turban and her hairstyle?

Crown Princess Máxma today, April 30, at the Queen's Day.

I'm not too excited about that undergarment and "overgarment" combination,
together with the jacket it looked a bit better in my eyes.

** Full view ** With a jacket ** Close up **

Maxima was so elegant at the wedding. Today's outfit is very nice too. She looks lovely.

Yuck to the Queen's Day outfit really not a good combination though I did like the coplour of the dress. Her wedding outfit was really pretty and very suitable.

I really liked this outfit, it looked very comfortable to move around in & as the sun was shinning it looked ideal, the cardigan was nice because it was fitted. The headpiece did go well with the dress but somehow her hair looked messy.

I Loved Maxima's wedding outfit, she was the best dressed IMO. Queensday was nice, but I cant get over that blush lace and diamonds!!!

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Very elegant. I really like this suit
She looked stunning in this all-lace dress. The blush tone colour was lovely on her.

the curled hair (inspired by Catherine?) and the big flower in her hair was really too much..........

Liked her bag and the cardigan but thought the material of the dress too formal for Queensday and her shoes unflattering

Aimee was also disappointing

Mabel looked the best imo.

I really liked this outfit, it looked very comfortable to move around in & as the sun was shinning it looked ideal, the cardigan was nice because it was fitted. The headpiece did go well with the dress but somehow her hair looked messy.

I really liked Maxima's look on William & Kate's wedding. It was a great pink combination.:flowers: She looked stunning.

For today's outfit; it's not my cup of tea but it's beautiful. I just don't like her hair.

She looked gorgeous on Queensday =) I loved her dress and her hair.

the hat it is awfull! i like the coat, her stockings i do not like either!!! not her beest look!

Don't like today's outfitt at all.

The jacket and purse are the only things I like.

Front vieuw of the dress. Don't like the cut and shape of it.

Not sure what to think about today's hairstyle. The flower is nice but I don't like the front vieuw.
I'm confused by this dress. At first glance it looks like she's wearing a large scarf with a dress but at closer inspection it looks as though the scarf is actually attached to (and part of) the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom