Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful, thank you Jonc93! I cannot even imagine having all those wonderful baubles to play with.:flowers:

Why, thank you! I think every one would love to have a jewel collection like that ;)

I love the tatler picture, not so fond of Eugenie in a carbon copy of her mothers dress. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the tatler picture, not so fond of Eugenie in a carbon copy of her mothers dress. ;)

I don't really like it either but thought it was interesting after I made it do i posted it ;) Hopefully she'll see it and decide not to go with her moms dress!

Could I ask Jonc93, if you could do a picture of Princess Mary of Denmark, wearing the Fife tiara? I've always wanted to know what it would look like, and I have no idea how to do this photo shopping business.

Hi, i love all your work guys, you are really good.
I don't have any idea on how to use photoshoop, so can i ask if someone could make one with a pic of Charlotte Casiraghi? You can feel free to use whatever tiara you like.

Could I ask Jonc93, if you could do a picture of Princess Mary of Denmark, wearing the Fife tiara? I've always wanted to know what it would look like, and I have no idea how to do this photo shopping business.

Of course! I'll get to work on it today!

Nathalie Cox I made one of Charlotte on this page more up but It's not that great.

Nathalie Cox I made one of Charlotte on this page more up but It's not that great.

Oh, i saw the one of Charlene (that is great btw) but i can't find one of Charlotte.
Your work is awesome, you should be proud of it:)

Oh, i saw the one of Charlene (that is great btw) but i can't find one of Charlotte.
Your work is awesome, you should be proud of it:)

Oh! I read real quick and thought you said Charlene lol!

Very well done, jonc93. Your efforts are appreciated by us all. I would love for you to do a few images of Camilla and Kate in some royal tiara's, if possible. Thx

Do you know if HM still has the fife tiara in her possession?
The Fife Tiara, as the name suggests, remains in the possession of the Duke of Fife.

The Fife Tiara, as the name suggests, remains in the possession of the Duke of Fife.

Oh thank you! I thought it was property of hm, but It makes sense b/c of the name ;)

Kate in the Delhi Durbar tiara
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3842/willskate2dm468x865.jpg
Camilla in the GD Vladimir tiara with emerald drops, and the Delhi Durbar emerald necklace
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8378/cambridgeemeralds.jpg

Muriel, do you have any other pieces in mind for Camilla & Kate?

Those are wonderful, especially the one of Camilla in the emeralds. Well done! :flowers:
Whilst you are at it, any chance we could see Camilla in the Kokoshnik or the fringe tiaras?
Also, do you think you might be able to do Kate with the Rundell tiara or another diamond tiara?

Thats lovely, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom