Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to Letizia in Sophia's ruby parue--I love that little tiara.

Oh wow! I think you did a great job! I love those tiara's more now. Thanks!! Hope to see more.

Fantastic! Those photo shops are just wonderful!

Who does the Amethyst Cartier Tiara belong to? It resembles one that I have recently seen in a book on Alexandra, Princess of Wales

I am not even sure this tiara has a royal provenance. I have it listed as "a Louis Cartier Diadem" and may be in private hands or remain in the Cartier Collection.
It has a resemblance to Queen Alexandra's sapphire tiara (pic below) which I assume remains in the Buckingham Palace vaults.

Image copyright has expired.

Attachments

• Queen Alexandra Sapphire Tiara.jpg
    Queen Alexandra Sapphire Tiara.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 947
Last edited:
That's just the picture I was talking about. I wish that they would pull that one out of the vault. it's stunning!

Mary in other fringe tiaras

Hello everyone - I wonder if someone would be able to adorn Crown Princess Mary in one of the fringe tiaras other than the Fife fringe tiara. Crown Princess Marie-Chantal has a beautiful example, and then of course there are those in the British Royal Family and the Swedish Royal Family.
I think she would look superb. Hope someone gives her one soon.
Taree

Can't those things just be melted down and recast into something...anything else than their current shape????:eek:
No, no, no! I love to see Queen Margrethe wearing it. I think she really appreciates that it is really the Danish version of the "Emperor's New Clothes". :whistling: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Nice job Madame Royale. Even thought that's a ton of jewelry it doesn't seem to overdone or gaudy. I'd love to see Mary decked out like that (the princess knows how to carry her jewels).

Glade you like it, Lady K.

I have in my mind, an image of how I think royal women should wear jewellery. The above photoshop presents an image of Mary that I think really quite spectacular for it's Edwardian charm, which was in my opinion one of the finnest periods for royal jewellery wearing.

Although such a display would be seen by many who do not share in our interest of monarchy as something quite gaudy (perhaps even for some who do), it's an image which, imo, best illustrates a rather large and incomparable aspect of monarchy. The dazzling and personified representation of the worlds longest surviving societal order.

How wonderful jewellery is, and what a statement it makes!

Queen Camilla?

Hi! I know there have been many threads like this before but I'd like to share my fantasy about Camilla as Queen. I've made a photo collage of her wearing Queen Mother's coronation crown. I hope you like it. I think she looks stunning!

Attachments

• camillaqueen.jpg
    camillaqueen.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 440
Stunning. She looks very regal. The necklace certainly helps too.

Enhanced version of Queen Camilla

I added now a piece of the robe (train) and the chain as well as changed the crown - now it sits more like it did on Queen Mother's head.
It's nice to play like this :)

Attachments

• camilla2 copy.jpg
    camilla2 copy.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 353
Coronation 20??

Here's my Photoshopped Coronation of the year 20??
It might look like this...:)

Attachments

• coroonation2020 copy.jpg
    coroonation2020 copy.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,552
Loving the photoshopped items of Camilla! She looks lovely in the Queen Mum's crown with the robe and chain! Very nice work! Do regale use more, please!

King Charles III

Here comes the King :flowers: The quality is not so great but it gives you a hint of what he might look like during his coronation. Hard to find fitting images of the coronation robes!

Attachments

• CharlesIII copy.jpg
    CharlesIII copy.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 646
Here Here Madame Royale, I totally agree with you. To me, the jewels are what makes royalty,royalty. I will never own anything like that but I can still have great fun with you all watching the Princesses and Queens wear their loot!! I wish they had more royal events and really " Whooped it up" more with the jewels. Royalty is not IMO the place for minimalism!!

Camilla more realistic in QM's crown

I've now made the crown smaller and tried to make it look even more as if Camilla is really wearing it...

Attachments

• camilla3 copy.jpg
    camilla3 copy.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by a moderator:
I know there is some hate for the button or "jeep" tiara but I've always thought if it had some framing, or something more added to it that it wouldn't be so bad. I think the problem is that it seems as they just sit there as individual pieces (which technically they are) rather then come together to to from one piece. Well me and my looking for a reason to put off doing some work badly piece together the buttons with another one to get an idea of how they would look if they had something to to tie them together. This way since it's such an historical piece it can still worn with any change to the buttons them self while become more fashionable for a lack of description.

ImageShack - Hosting :: portlandbutton2un6.png

Well done lilnana. The buttons no longer look like stick pins sitting on a frame. :clap::clap:

Thanks for sharing HM, I love to see your creations, keep them coming!

Mary looks more than fabulose in the emeralds tiara! wishe to see her with this tiara in the future!
but , i didn't like letizia , i think the tiara is big than her face:ROFLMAO:
i like her withe the small tiaras :lol:
thanks HM you are a greative artiste in photoshoping:flowers:

I can't wait to see Mette-Marit in the tiaras of the Queen of Norway (I love Sonja, but I'm curious to see how MM will wear them)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom