Princess Madeleine Gives Birth To A Daughter
The Swedish Royal Court has just announced that Princess Madeleine has been safely delivered of a daughter in New York City.
The birth took place on Thursday February 20, at 22:41 local time (approximately two hours ago). The birth took place at the New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center. No further information has been revealed at this time.
The baby girl is the first child for Princess Madeleine and her husband, Christopher O’Neill, who were married in June last year. Both mother and child are doing well, according to the Court.
As was announced earlier this week, a Te Deum ceremony will take place in Stockholm on March 2 to celebrate the infant’s birth. A state council meeting will also take place sometime in the near future, where the King will reveal the infant’s name and title.
Updated: 21-02-2014 at 03:14Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Birth, Christopher O'Neill, Princess Leonore, Princess Madeleine.
- Princess Madeleine Of Sweden To Give Birth In New York
- Princess Madeleine Engagement
- Princess Madeleine Marries Christopher O’Neill
- Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate Welcome Second Daughter
- The Duchess of Anjou and Cadaval Gives Birth to a Girl