First Official Pictures of the New Prince and Princess of Denmark
The Danish Royal Court released the first official pictures of the newborn Prince and Princess of Denmark, the third and fourth children of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary. The pictures include a picture of the new Prince, a picture of the new Princess, two pictures of the little Prince and Princess and two pictures of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess with the twins.
The twins were born on January 8 at 10:30 and 10:56, at the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen and joined older brother, Prince Christian, born October 15, 2005, and older sister, Princess Isabella, born April 21, 2007.
The names of the twins will remain a secret until their christening on April 14. The names of their godparents will also be released on the day of their christening.
More information about the pictures can be found in the topic dedicated to the release of the new pictures:Danish Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Portraits, Prince Vincent, Princess Josephine.
- Newborn Prince and Princess Will Leave Hospital Tomorrow
- Danish Court Releases Christening Date
- Prince Frederik and Princess Mary Leave Hospital with Twins
- Princess Mary Gives Birth to Son and Daughter
- Princess Leonida’s 95th birthday celebrated with release of new pictures