Queen Launches Madrasati Palestine
Her Majesty Queen Rania launched the Madrasati Palestine Initiative of Education in East Jerusalem by renovating its schools under the supervision of the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs.
During her speech, the Queen said: “We launch Madrasati Palestine from Jordan today because Jordan has an historical role in preserving Jerusalem’s Arab identity and protecting its holy shrines.” She went on saying, “For the sake of keeping the Palestinian and Arab identity of Jerusalem, and for the sake of Jerusalem’s children, its future and our hope, we will work without rest from this day forward.”
After Queen Rania’s speech, a short movie narrated by Her Majesty was played that showed the humanitarian and educational crisis in which the people of Jerusalem live.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Education, Madrasati Initiative, Palestine, Patronage, Queen Rania.
- Queen Rania visits JRF Projects and launches “Madrasati Phase III”
- Rania launches Phase II of Madrasati
- UNICEF’s Executive Director Highlights Huge Impact of Madrasati
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week
- Queen launches Youth: Work Jordan (YWJ)