Bahrain’s Crown Prince talks at the WEF in Davos
His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince of Bahrain and Economic Development Board chairman, spoke at the World Ecomomic Forum 2010 which is taking place in Davos, Switzerland.
The Crown Prince took part in a debate on global agenda in 2010 from a Middle East perspective. The Crown Prince stressed the importance of issues being discussed at the World Economic Forum at a time when the global economy is at a turning point.Filed under Bahrain Royals
Tagged Prince Salman, Switzerland, Working Visit, World Economic Forum.
- King Abdullah of Jordan Gives Speech at WEF Opening
- King Abdullah in Spain, then to attend WEF
- UAE Vice President meets Belgian Crown Prince
- Crown Prince Naruhito Gives Keynote Address to Water Forum
- The Prince of Orange Speaks at 5th World Water Forum