Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2017 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah looking good in red at the British Heart Foundation's 'The Beating Hearts Ball' at The Guildhall today, February 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Looking very elegant. Well fitted, well designed and it suits her.

This is the best I've seen her look in ages! Elegant & classy, and I hope she keeps these words in mind when she shops for Eugenie & Jack's wedding.

Sarah's outfit seems quite business like for an evening meal, but nice nevertheless. Perhaps she had been to somewhere formal that afternoon and didn't have time to change.

Sarah in black at the Formula E cocktail party in Rome yesterday, April 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And at the ABB FIA Formula E CBMM Niobium Rome E-Prix 2018 in Rome today, April 14:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Not a fan of the shoes, however, I think she looks nice at the cocktail party.

The turquoise color is beautiful on Sarah.

The dress look nice, if a little tight in the arms, but her hair pulled back like that does her no favors. She looks better with a little hair framing the sides of her face to soften her features.

Sigh.....I guess it could of been worse.

LaRae

Well I was trying to be somewhat nice...

LaRae

Oh my.

I think we should all chip in and buy Sarah a full length mirror. This is dreadful, but unfortunately not the worst of which she's capable, so...yay?

Much too young for Sarah and also rather cheap looking, as another poster has said. Not a fan.

I really really don't understand this. This looks so cheap. Is nobody saying this to her? If I make a mistake and put on the wrong clothes I hope my husband, childeren or friends tell me I look ridiculous. I do not understand that there is not anyone around who tells her the truth. This is not necessary. Even if you have not a lot of money you don't have to look like this

Gold lame skirt? Black satin top? Dreadful!!!! Was this supposed to be a costume party where the clothes are rented?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom