Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See Victoria, that's how you do it, look at Mary...tan pumps with a white dress!!!

The dress looks great on both, imo. Does anyone know the designer?
Looks a bit like Elie Saab to me.

i see, thank you Dazz. The cut of the dress, the fabric and the details looked quite Elie Saab to me. ;)
To be honest; I didn't hear about Andrew Gn before, but some of his creations look really pretty.

I wonder if their lace dresses are by the same designer.

Sarah Ferguson wears the same dress, Princess Mary wore in Australia.

Sarah Ferguson wears the same dress, Princess Mary wore in Australia.

Must admit that it looked much nicer on Mary.
Mary doesn't only have the right body shape to pull it off but the overall with the hair up, makes a big difference I think.

Oh definetely looks better on Mary.

I think it looks better on Marie.

She tried to make the dress look right for a formal occasion, but a dress like that is meant for an evening out.

Queen Rania and CP Victoria wearing similar dresses. Can't be sure of the length of Rania's dress, I think it's more of a cocktail dress than a formal gown and the necklines are a bit different but the idea is the same (the draping for example):
1. September 24, 2008
2. December 11, 2010

Queen Rania and CP Victoria wearing similar dresses. Can't be sure of the length of Rania's dress, I think it's more of a cocktail dress than a formal gown and the necklines are a bit different but the idea is the same (the draping for example):
1. September 24, 2008
2. December 11, 2010

Very similar gowns but I do prefer Victoria's with the built in belt rather than adding a belt like Rania's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom