Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops :lol:, well this just has to happen when all of the Benelux Princesses wear the same designer. :whistling:
I don't like the dress at all.

Mathilde & Maxima in the same dress but different colors. Most likely it is by Natan.

Mathilde in White in May 2010
Maxima in lilac in July 2010

:previous: Good eye! ;)
The red dress Maxima wore for her engagement is indeed quite similar to the dress Sonja wore for her pre-wedding event.
Here are two full length views to compare: Maxima's dress, Sonja's dress
(source:anp, knudsens)
The wedding dresses had very similar necklines.

Princess Haya and Princess Sumaya wearing the same thoub.

1. March 6, 2009
2. August 6, 2010

Princess Haya wore a white under dress with her thoub while Sumaya wore one in matching colour as well as a matching embroidered scarf around her neck.

Princess Haya and Princess Sumaya wearing the same thoub.

1. March 6, 2009
2. August 6, 2010

Princess Haya wore a white under dress with her thoub while Sumaya wore one in matching colour as well as a matching embroidered scarf around her neck.

The color is lovely on Princess Haya but I like the way Sumaya wore it with the same lining color of the thoub underneath. Haya's lining looked quite off & odd.

I thought Mary's dress looked familiar.
I personally don't like the dresses. They don't do much for either Victoria or Mary. The design is too severe and matronly and I dislike round necklines.

I am not a fashion expert, and all these ladies do very well with formalwear, not so much with daywear. However, none of these women can now be considered "young." They all dress too young. They would do well to follow the style of HM Elizabeth II and PICK A STYLE.

Sheikha Mozah of Qatar & Queen Rania of Jordan in the same dress style though Sheikha Mozah's dress is a longer version & a beige color while Rania's dress is a bright red/orange & a knee length.

Sheikha Mozah
Queen Rania

Maxima & Mathilde in the same Natan dress with which looks like the same cardi

Maxima
Mathilde

Last edited:
There's a slight difference between Mary and Victoria's dresses. The draping on the bodice of Mary's dress is pleated while Victoria's isn't: photo

Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos and Princess Anita wearing the same dress:
June 17, 2010
October 30, 2010

I like both dresses. The dress wore by Mary and Victoria I prefer Mary´s colour.

Wow, it looks like it is the same fur collar :)

I think Victoria wore that white dress earlier this year at a lunch function for queen Margrehte's 70th birthday festivities.
here it is from the Denmark birthday thread.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2010/PPE10041659.jpg

It's a cute dress but i am not sure it is suitable for November in Finland- [I mean here in Canada it's getting cold, too cold for short sleeves!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom