Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice and elegant outfit as ever and a splash of colour too on Queen Silvia in Germany today.

Queen Silvia looking lovely and elegant on her final day in Leipzig today, September 28:

** Upper part **

Queen Silvia in blue at the 'End Violence Against Children' UN panel in New York City today, October 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Lovely shade of blue and elegant look on queen Silvia.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pink dress looks really good on her! The length of the sleeves is perfect, covering arms but lightening the overall look. The design of the dress compliments the stiff looking, patterned fabric. The bow I could live without.

The blue outfit is a perfect example of her typical daytime working wardrobe: always professional and elegant, but often a bit boring.

Queen Silvia at the Bernadotte dynasty's 200th jubilee celebration in Pau, France, today, October 8:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Silvia in a blue suit at the annual Mayflower Diploma ceremony at the Royal Palace today, October 9:

** Upper part **

Yesterday, October 10, Queen Silvia attended the scholarship award presentation at the Frimurare Barnhuset:

** Full view **

Today, she attended a seminar about Ersta Diakoni:

** Full view **

:previous:

She looked great! It's a really beautiful dress and such a nice colour for her!

I love the jacket but the shoes and pants are awful.

The leopard skin boots/shoes are horrible what was H.M. thinking???

Queen Silvia in pink at a Mentor International board meeting at the Royal Palace today, October 17:

** Full view **

Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 -

Wow she flashes of that picture!

It suits her well.
I think a little darker panty hose would be better.
These ones make her legs look white. Margrethe of Denmark wears them too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom