Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this combination!!!! The pink top flatter very much the Queen !

I really like her style, and this outfit. The color and style looks good on her.

The neckline and the color of the top is very flattering on her. Nice, simple outfit.

The dress is nice but the belt and shoes are awful.

Nice coat dress but why this belt? Don't flatter her look at all!

I can't decide on whether or not I like Mathilde's latest outfit. For some reason it feels a little busy for me, but at the same time I think the colours look nice together.

Perfect for the first day of the Spring!!! My favorite drees too!!

She looks lovely! Such a feminine and pretty dress.

She looked lovely, nice color and it suits her. Hairstyle isn´t her best.

For a meeting with prominent women from different backgrounds on the occasion of International Women's Day Queen Mathilde recycled her nice combination of blue lace top and grey skirt today, March 3rd:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2016 **

On TV :
The Queen owns 200 pairs of shoes mostly from Nathan.
Queen Maxima owns 400 pairs of shoes.
If you take an amont of 425 euros for one pair , for Maxima 170.000 euros, for Mathilde 85.000 euros.

On TV :
The Queen owns 200 pairs of shoes mostly from Nathan.
Queen Maxima owns 400 pairs of shoes.
If you take an amont of 425 euros for one pair , for Maxima 170.000 euros, for Mathilde 85.000 euros.

True or not, I do think either wears that many with frequency. Instead, we see favorites pop up over and over again. I think we all hate having to stand and smile in really uncomfortable shoes. :ohmy:

I don't care for this look. It looks a bit matronly on the ever so lovely Queen..

I like this dress, very elegant! And i find perfect for this visit Queen have!

Interesting look but I dislike it.

Wow!! More elegant could not be! I love this coat, and the earrings too!

Last edited:
Is is a very windy place and the Queen had problems before with her dresses and hats.
Wonderful coat , dress and hat. Well done

Wonderful look for the Queen. Great hairstyle, hat perfect size and placed perfectly.
Flattering soft blue for her. Love the flattering draped and pleated dress. Any id on the designer?

Overall, Queen Mathilde looked elegant: simple and elegant. I liked a wave fold on the dress. However, I am not sure about a pillbox hat.

The German Lady's crumpled ensemble was budget.

Last edited:
Very nice outfit, I like the clean cut of the coat.

Elegant and simple! The pillbox hat and her nice hairstyle are my favourite.
But the dress is also worth mentioning. I like the dress mainly because of beautiful details.

The outfit looks like Armani to me. The colours were very flattering. I like pill box hats on Mathilde, who usually wears an updo with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom