Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe Mary chose a large hat to keep the snow off her face. LOL

Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte both wore hats so I assume it was practical for all 3 given the wintry weather outside.

I liked Mary's hat and she is one royal who has fined tuned her royal style and has continued to nail it where others only get it half right.

I think it's standard dress code for the royal ladies to wear hats to parliament.

This outfit is perfection! I love her hair like that. She looks like a true queen.

Just a perfect look. Purple suits Mary.
So elegant and perfect for the church service in honor of Frederik's proclamation

I liked the styling for the coronation a bit better, didn't quite like the hair today. But the dress is wonderful and Mary looks gorgeous in it.

A really lovely appearance by queen Mary for the Service at Aarhus Cathedral!

A great look for Mary at the Men's EURO 2024 EHF Handball European Championship final match between France and Denmark in Cologne, Germany, today, January 28:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Very classy look. So many royals are wearing trouser suits, which I like, but it’s nice to see a well judged combination of separate, stylish pieces.

Very classic. That blouse is beautiful

She looks fantastic. I also love that she is still doing repeats. Just because she is Queen now she did not rush out and start splurging on new pieces. She looks chic and classic.

Love that she's wearing the colors of the Danish flag. Also, that is one honkin' big pearl ring. Dang. As someone born in June, I'd love to have that for myself. LOL

Queen Mary looks fantastic and a very clever homage to the Danish colours.

I'm having a hard time getting used to the wide leg pants too! I do like the blazer and blouse.

Is he looks very lovely, but I’m not too keen on the hat for this occasion.

A nice, professional look for Queen Mary who presided over the distribution of the Ministry of Education and Research's Elite Research Awards 2024 in Copenhagen today, February 26:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Reactions: EML
Love, love, LOVE the pantsuit. That's a great color for her. Also, call me an unabashed romantic, but I love her "F" necklace. It's so sweet. I also love the slight curl to her hair.

A nice, professional look for Queen Mary who presided over the distribution of the Ministry of Education and Research's Elite Research Awards 2024 in Copenhagen today, February 26:
Really lovely look and smart suit on Queen Mary!
Perfectly styled as always.

She looks lovely. Often a grey outfit can make the wearer look a little washed out, but this a great soft shade, and combined with the warm colour of the blouse is a very nice look.

Back
Top Bottom