Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 21: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A nice look for Máxima back in Amsterdam during a meeting today, February 29 - it's Natan:
Yes indeed a far more professional appearance by the queen today.

And from the hidious suit that the person she is talking too is wearing :hiding: . Awful trousers indeed.

Queen Máxima visiting the Chemelot industrial park in Geleen today, March 5.

The Natan pants are a nightmare, the Natan blouse and the coat are nice:
An absolute nightmare and her rolled out of bed hairstyle doesn't help ,the queen could seriously do with a new hair brush as she looks like she has been electrocuted!
Queen Máxima's dreadful style team need to get the boot.

Yes, not a good look at all. That coat is very nice but is not working with the rest including the hair.

She really does look like she rolled out of bed and just grabbed the first thing she stumbled on.

Queen Máxima attended the start of Art Camp Vocational Education today, March 13 - rather an autumn look:

** gallery **

Not a favourite outfit of mine and another messy hair day!

Queen Máxima attended the start of Art Camp Vocational Education today, March 13 - rather an autumn look:

** gallery **

At least she left the odd jacket out, so that is an improvement. HERE on Josine's website.

The outfit is simple and it looks fine. The golden outfit is fine too.

We are treated to one Natan outfit after another with no break between them, it seems. A bit boring really. Although none of the recent looks are all that horrible, and some of them are fine, I don't feel they do much for her either. With all the subdued looks and colours it feels a bit unlike her, any joy seems to be missing from the wardrobe. I don't know if she has trouble to adapt her style to her age. Some outfits will look more appropriate on her daughters now. Quite a difference with f.e. the Duchess of Edinburgh who the last decade has become an exquisite [and modern] dresser.

Queen Máxima is wearing more Natan than the Queen of the Belgians these days. Edouard Vermeulen has turned 67 years old recently. I wish he could enjoy his well deserved retirement and live his life to the fullest on the French riviera or any other place he desires... and I would be curious to see Máxima finally move to another 'main' designer who will do more for her. Though it appears that Mr. Vermeulen is in good health and energy and has no intention of retiring, which is good on him of course!

Last edited:
Why was Maxima all dressed up for the money week event? Even with a hat; it seemed a bit out of place compared to the others.

I need to log in more often to keep up with the news!

I had to retype this 3 times because every time I press save, I somehow end up talking about a different picture.

3rd time try: Re her red coat and yellow attire, I don't like it. Ok, I hate it because first thing that came to mind was a bottle of ketchup and another with mustard. I just don't get what went on her mind when she got out of her palace door with this look, although she is here serving people food so maybe ketchup and mustard was on her mind?
Still, not like it. Queen Maxima for me is the queen of fashion hit-and-miss, at times she is regal and quite a presence, other times she is a bit off in her dress wear selections.

Last edited:
Its a nice outfit and Queen Máxima's hair is looking somewhat professional.

Queen Máxima with a Natan jacket during the launch of an online tool of the MIND Us Foundation today, March 26.

And the spiders are back:
Its Holy Week not Halloween Máxima ;)
Asides from the Spiders its not a bad looking outfit.

I believe the 2010 event was the wedding of the Duke of Parma in Brussels. In autumn Josine Evers suggested that the Queen's dresser may have done a deep clean of the royal wardrobe as many long-lost items have re-appeared. The trousers apparently date back to 2002.

I believe the 2010 event was the wedding of the Duke of Parma in Brussels. In autumn Josine Evers suggested that the Queen's dresser may have done a deep clean of the royal wardrobe as many long-lost items have re-appeared. The trousers apparently date back to 2002.
Hopefully she also had a spring clean to rid the royal wardrobe of all the ghoulish pieces!

Back
Top Bottom