Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No one likes espadrilles, when should you were them?

According to Spanish posters elsewhere, they are not only extremely traditional and valued in Spain but a source of national pride. So Letizia will wear them whenever she can, even if there are other shoe styles that suit her better.

She looks very good. And I think the wavy hair makes her look more relaxed, too.

A really super polished look and perfect ,the queen looked amazing last night!

What a joy to check in on this thread. She looks so classy .

It suits her style and it’s a gorgeous shade for her skin colouring.

A really lovely colour on the queen, the earrings also compliment her dress.

Queen Letizia in Granada in connection with the Meeting of the European Political Community this evening, October 5. It's a Carolina Herrera dress:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 2018 **

Not a great choice for such a high Profile event and the hairstyle too.

She looks lovely - I love the skirt and her hairstyle is very pretty,

Its a perfect outfit for a cocktail party but she got the importance of the event wrong again.

I'm not sure. They had a high-profile guest who famously wears about three things wherever he goes. I think a more glammed-up and formal Letizia would have been the misstep, and the simpler, more casual, but still neat and respectful approach seemed to work fine.

Queen Letizia was dressed for a concert and dinner with Heads of State and Government... due to the hosts, the time, the type of event and the place (The Alhambra is a palace), it was a dinner with cocktail ettiquette. Since the dinner was held in Andalusia, and the concert was flamenco, the queen chose a dress with ruffles and flowers.

Although I like the colour of the blouse, I think the style is unflattering and the voluminous sleeves are unattractive.

Not a great look on Queen Letizia,the blouse is far too big on her.

Although I like the colour of the blouse, I think the style is unflattering and the voluminous sleeves are unattractive.

she is looking fab love the colour of the blouse ! hair is great too

Oh, wow, those are very nice shoes.

Wonder who they're by?

The dress is nice but the look needed some sparkle,a bangle or bracelet would have completed her look.

Back
Top Bottom