Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dress is nice but the look needed some sparkle,a bangle or bracelet would have completed her look.

Yes, a diamond bracelet on her left wrist would be perfect. Love the dress anyway, suit her figure well.

Nice to see this dress again in Tenerife thus evening!

The gown is really lovely but the ponytail looked rather silly at a State Banquet.

That tiara never looks good on her but this is the worst I've seen it. It looks huge on her head and that spindly little ponytail doesn't help at all with the overall look.

I think the Problem with La Buena is that Letizia always has flat hairstyles. She should widen them and make it puffy then it would probably look better.

The gown is really lovely but the ponytail looked rather silly at a State Banquet.

I could not agree more. Is this gown a repeat from the state visit to Tokyo a few years ago?

I could not agree more. Is this gown a repeat from the state visit to Tokyo a few years ago?

Yes, Letizia has worn it before, for example for a dinner for the Peruvian President in Madrid in July 2015, see here, and she has worn it in Toyko in April 2017, see here.

yes it was worn in Tokyo and for the SV of the peruvian President in Madrid in 2015. not my taste, it looks very disney. the ponytail ... I agree with the poster who said that this tiara never looks good, too big, and the ponytail only makes it worse.

Horrible horrible horrible. Just horrible. Burn this dress.

I love the dress and jewelry. Pretty color and very grand looking.
But her hair looks awful.Why wear a tiara if your hair is in a sloppy ponytail? Zero effort for a Gala occasion, I am very disappointed.

If anyone has quick access to her look at the UK gala with La Buena I’d love to see it - she looked stunning that night. :flowers: Does anyone have a shot of the back of her hair tonight in Denmark?

If anyone has quick access to her look at the UK gala with La Buena I’d love to see it - she looked stunning that night. :flowers: Does anyone have a shot of the back of her hair tonight in Denmark?
UK state visit 2017

A beautiful blue gown, but wholly agree about the unsuitability of her hair style.

The gown is completely stunning, but I never like to see QL in that particular tiara.

It's just too large for her head.

I have no idea what possessed her to wear a ....ponytail? Unless maybe her hairdresser canceled at the last minute.:ermm:

QL's Tiara and hair arrangement is different, but maybe it's about moving on with the times away from starchy hairstyles? I think she looks great.

I love the dress and jewelry. Pretty color and very grand looking.
But her hair looks awful.Why wear a tiara if your hair is in a sloppy ponytail? Zero effort for a Gala occasion, I am very disappointed.

That sums it up. Zero effert!

I never liked this dress - the skirt is too full for Letizia. She is better in straight column dresses for evenings.

There are other gala dresses I would have preferred her to repeat, this one needs retired

Letizia looked far better at the return evening event. Black cocktail dresses suit her and she has numerous ones - nice touch to have this one by a danish designer.

Back
Top Bottom