Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 7: July 2017 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Elizabeth looking great in blue opened the new wing of the club in London today, October 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Elizabeth lovely in pink at Buckingham Palace today, October 18:

** Full view **

What a loveley color, that shade of pink! It suits her very very well!

Queen Elizabeth looked lovely during a visit to The Lexicon in Bracknell today, October 19:

Last edited:
Sometimes I'd love to see the dresses underneath, too.

Sometimes I'd love to see the dresses underneath, too.
We do, at other times. They are the dresses that she wears for her audiences when she meets ambassadors, etc. at BP and Windsor.

Queen Elizabeth looked great in blue at the QIPCO British Champions Day at Ascot Racecourse today, October 20:

** photos **

It's a tried and true look for the Queen. Is there any color she doesn't wear well? Lovely, as usual.

:previous:

I think there's none..?

Here's what Queen Elizabeth wore for the state banquet this evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Elizabeth during the farewell for the guests from the Netherlands today, October 24, and at an audience today (then without the jacket):

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Is it always the same white/ivory dress she wears on such occasions?
Or only similar ones? I like her in white, but I was just wondering.

Is it always the same white/ivory dress she wears on such occasions?
Or only similar ones? I like her in white, but I was just wondering.
Similar ones, she has a large collection of white dresses

I've often thought what it might be like to be invested. And often thought I would want to remember everything in detail from the twinkle in HM's eye to the pattern on her dress and the rug. And often imagined, trying so hard to see it all, I would likely hack the whole thing up by tripping or forgetting to bow or... something.

And looking at today's photo, I realized I would be grateful for a solid fabric dress from HM Less to have to try to memorize. ;)

Queen Elizabeth opened the new Headquarters of Schroders in London today, November 7:

Last edited:
HM seems to be very fond of the colour blue; but she looks gorgeous in it.

Queen Elizabeth received ambassadors for private audiences today, November 8, looking lovely in one of her simple, but elegant dresses:

** Full/Side view **

HM looks marvelous, just grand tonight......place of honor as should be!

Queen Elizabeth at the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall tonight .

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...sh-legion-festival-of-at-picture-id1059994712

If there was anyone on this planet that wouldn't recognize HM, The Queen, I bet showing this picture to them and asking them how old they think this lady is, the answer would be a far cry from the 90s.

Once again, HM's smile is her best accessory. ?

Its amazing to think that we're commemorating 100 years since the end of WWI and this grand lady actually had a close family member that died in that war. Her Uncle Fergus Bowes-Lyon. Its because of him that all royal brides now follow the Queen Mum's tradition of laying their wreaths on the tomb of the unknown soldier.

Last edited:
Wow, look at all those beautiful shimmering sparkles HM is wearing! I can imagine her dress was amazing to see up close. I hope I look as fantastic as her at her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom