Queen Beatrix's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Beatrix at the annual Prinsjesdag, September 20, 2011 - a typical festive Beatrix dress :)
I wonder how it would look like without the feathers.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Yes, typical for Q Beatrix but I saw better dresses on her. This time I'm not impressed.

And again I say.... Oh my...:eek: I'd go with squaw myself....
:lol:
And may I make an observation, being somewhat new to following the Queen Bea's fashion...
I am amazed at the # of hats she has- some are wonderful.... some are werid( those with excess of feathers, flowers, things that look like roadkill, etc.;):lol:) And some of the shapes and sizes are strange....

Last edited:

Queen Beatrix received the Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and his wife in Den Haag today,
wearing a wonderful blue and brown jacket and a matching brown skirt. The second pic is better as to
the colours.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Beatrix received the Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and his wife in Den Haag today,
wearing a wonderful blue and brown jacket and a matching brown skirt. The second pic is better as to
the colours.

Very Queen Beatrix!

I never would've thought of putting brown with blue but somehow it works with this outfit.

Queen Beatrix has officially re-opened the Scheepvaartmuseum (Netherlands Maritime Museum)
in Amsterdam today, October 1st. The museum had been renovated during the last years.

** Pic ** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

Queen Beatrix at the opening of the renovated building of the Council of State, the highest advice council of the Dutch Gouvernment
in Den Haag today, October 5, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Both blue & red outfits look good. I like the blue one slightly better.

Queen Beatrix attended the celebration of the 400th anniversary of the Lutheran parishes
of Delft and Den Haag today, October 23, 2011.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

Queen Beatrix arriving for an official visit in Aruba, October 27, wearing a top/skirt combination
with a nice print but a terrible black detail, it nearly looks like a black cross:

** Full view **

:eek: Odd! Does the Palace not have a mirror?
It looks like she had a giant black crucifix sewn into her top- odd!

Last edited:
:previous:

Maybe she changed her clothes during the flight - big mirrors are rare in airplanes :D;)

The outfit of day 1 of the visit, October 28, was much better, colour and fabric looked great on Queen Beatrix:

Her Majesty always looks very regal & elegant.

Another great outfit for Queen Beatrix today, October 31, in Bonaire, great colours and pattern,
it's also nice that the two royal ladies wore similar colours.

Three nice outfits for Queen Beatrix in Curacao on November 1st, I like the evening dress (3) best,
but the first one is also lovely.

** Dress 1 ** Dress 2 ** Dress 3 **

The color and sparkle of that evening dress! Divine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom