Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The blue dress is very pretty and original but not too much. Very nice.

Are we allowed to mention her make-up because it's consistently awful! Her eyebrows are too dark, her mascara is clumpy and she needs a good lip liner. Whoever is doing it isn't very good at it!
I’m glad you mentioned this. I’m not Camilla’s age yet but I was a blonde - now whitish and don’t have any eyebrows either! It is such a pain to “paint” them on. I’ve found that some sort of medium to light brown looks the most natural. After trying many products what works best for me is using an angled brush with medium brown powdered eye shadow for my brows.
Camilla, if you’re reading this, please try it:flowers:

The pinafore dress is a lovely shape - very flattering. I hate the blouse - it's too 'barmaid' for a Queen.

I read this comment before I looked at the photograph, I was wondering what on earth she was bearing, I thought ' Bet' in Coronation street but I actually it was rather nice. I cannot see anything wrong with it.

I really like the green dress. Just wish she’d worn some shoes instead of the black boots.

Queen Camilla hosted a reception at Clarence House today, February 15, to celebrate the charity "The Poppy Factory":

** Full view ** Upper part **

I particularly like the red dress. The colour really suits her. I know I have said it before, but boots are not a good look for these more formal occasions.

I particularly like the red dress. The colour really suits her. I know I have said it before, but boots are not a good look for these more formal occasions.
I agree, I am not a fan of the boots, especially for indoor events at "home", i.e., either at Buckingham Palace or Clarence House. However, the Queen clearly feels cold and seems to have decided that the boots are part of her essential wear, so that is her choice.

Perfect choice for Queen Camilla for the thanksgiving service for the life of King Constantine in Windsor Castle today:
Queen Camilla looking very regal for the Memorial Service today!

Queen Camilla lovely in blue at the reception for the BBC's 500 Words Finalists at Buckingham Palace today:

Not intended probably but the blue vertical detail on Queen Camilla’s dress is a wonderful counterpoint to the young girl’s lovely braids.

Queen Camilla lovely in blue at the reception for the BBC's 500 Words Finalists at Buckingham Palace today:
A really lovely colour on QC and the owl brooch too is interesting.

A lovely, fresh look for Camilla at the Commonwealth Day Service today, March 11:

And with her beautiful black and white dress at the Commonwealth Day Reception at Marlborough House later today:

Two contrasting and very attractive looks from the Queen. I can’t help but be distracted by that wonderful brooch!

The blue repeat outfit from last years State Visit to Germany was beautiful and perfect for the Commonwealth Day Service at the Abbey!

Another lovely shade of blue on the queen today

Love the pic with the doll who I noticed doesn’t have boots LOL,

I think the Cheltenham Festival outfit was a very good choice . I like the shade of green and the style of both the hat and coat looks both flattering and very cosy.

I think the Cheltenham Festival outfit was a very good choice . I like the shade of green and the style of both the hat and coat looks both flattering and very cosy.
I agree, the Cheltenham look was just fine for a cold, spring outdoorsy event.

And the horseshoe brooch worked lovely too with the outfit and occasion!

Back
Top Bottom