Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, no! Not the dreaded (by me) ruffled collar and cuffs!

I do like this coat/dress! I just wish she had chosen a crisper way to accessorize the wrists and throat.

Oh, no! Not the dreaded (by me) ruffled collar and cuffs!

I agree, the blouse with the ruffled collear needs to go!

I do like this coat/dress! I just wish she had chosen a crisper way to accessorize the wrists and throat.

A simple roll neck jumper would work very well, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
That a nice outfit but why o why does she wear boats at the Castle where she is at home.

The Castle likely has very cold floors…

That a nice outfit but why o why does she wear boats at the Castle where she is at home.

And a lady of Camilla’s age is well-entitled to keep her feet and legs warm, even if she is ‘at home’. Towering heels or sandals are not the only way to be suitably dressed.

I don't know what WIndsor Castle is like but those European castles are said to be really cold.

I don't know what WIndsor Castle is like but those European castles are said to be really cold.

The public rooms at Windsor Castle are very carefully temperature-controlled in order to protect the treasures that they contain, although the room that Camilla's in in the pictures tends to be a bit hot during public visiting as it's small and normally very crowded!

It was also quite warm in Windsor yesterday (coats are being discarded and bulbs are coming up).

Maybe she just likes wearing boots?

Camilla during a reception at Windsor Castle today, January 30 - great embroidery!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

That is a noice jacket that the Queen was wearing. However, given the embroidary is quite "heavy", I thought it would have looked better if the collear had been plain.

All my respects to Queen Camilla doing a lot of attendences alone , Duchess Kate beind ill.

A really lovely look and colour on the queen at the Salisbury Cathedral event.

Are we allowed to mention her make-up because it's consistently awful! Her eyebrows are too dark, her mascara is clumpy and she needs a good lip liner. Whoever is doing it isn't very good at it!

:previous:

You are ;) Make-up is a fashion choice :flowers:

Today, February 13, Queen Camilla was made Honorary Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Fan Makers during a ceremony in London:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The pinafore dress is a lovely shape - very flattering. I hate the blouse - it's too 'barmaid' for a Queen.

I really like this look. I think the blouse is a fun balance to her plain dress. Camilla does the "English eccentric aristocrat" look pretty well. She's never gonna have the more refined continental elegance like the Duchess of Gloucester.

I was thinking how bright and energetic she was looking. It's not as if she's doing a "mutton dressed a lamb" look. But at the same time, she isn't going to be one of the super-elegant, older aristocrats that have been so much part of the landscape, all wearing Ascotesque numbers.

I think Camilla's team check her daily engagement diary and choose something that is easily dressed up or down per the engagement and looking at her, she looks like she has her sleeves figuratively rolled up and is readily taking on the world. More power to her.

I think she is moonlighting for the energiser bunny, which is wonderful when you think she could be one of the lavender lunch ladies talking about their gardens and meeting with the WA and telling the Vicar what not to address in his next sermon.

A fun blouse is not going to end civilised life as we know it.

The pinafore dress is a lovely shape - very flattering. I hate the blouse - it's too 'barmaid' for a Queen.

Personally, I am never a fan of animal prints, or anything close to it. But on this occassion, the print on the blouse is just a little bit of activity to uplift the black pinafore, so I am okay with it.

It’s quite a quirky look. The pinafore dress is her version of a relaxed but business-like look. - a kind of dressed down trouser suit!

Queen Camilla visiting the Kindred Studios' Shepherds Bush pop-up hub in London today:

And attending the "Celebration Of Shakespeare" at Grosvenor House this evening:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom