Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: March 2021 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice look for Princess Caroline who handed out the diplomas to the students of the IFSI, the Institute of Nursing Training, today, September 28:

A nice professional look on the Princess of Hanover.

I agree. She looks neat and elegant considering the event she is attending.

Ever week fashion of Caroline or Charlotte , boring ....

I have rarely heard Caroline’s clothes as being described as boring. She has always been prepared to take risks be it with some unusual accessories, shoes, modern jewellery and interesting styles. I do agree this latest appearance is not a good example, and maybe she has started to favour a looser, comfortable top with soft fabric trouser of late, but she does mix things up and her evening wear always has some aspect that is interesting.
I do wonder if because we see pics of royals at so many engagements, almost on a daily basis, we are expecting too much in terms of always appearing with a fresh, new take on clothes. Fair enough for a major event.

Princess Caroline at a preview screening of "The Eagle with Two Heads" yesterday, October 3:

** Full view **

A nice simple but elegant outfit on the Princess of Hanover.

Princess Caroline at the 54th International Bouquet Competition yesterday, October 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
The print is too loud and distracting and the beads are lost in it.

Princess Caroline in a nice shade of blue at the award ceremony of the Prince Pierre Foundation yesterday, October 10:

** Full view **

And at the unveiling of the work of Giuseppe Ducrot in homage to Prince Albert I today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Caroline at the 60th AMADE Anniversary Dinner at Monte Carlo Opera Garnier yesterday evening, October 14 - a beautiful dress, nice to see it again!

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2016 **

It’s a lovely dress, which you can appreciate more in the earlier photo. Love that she’s donned a ‘serious’ necklace. Not too keen on the severity of the up do. When I look at Caroline’s and Charlotte’s appearance side by side, I find Caroline has the edge with regard to elegance and the finish you wish to see at a gala event.

The hairstyle is very severe but the dress and jewels are perfect!

Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2021 -

Well I nearly choked on my cornflakes - Stephanie in an evening gown! It’s a very pretty dress, but her usual, casual hairstyle and lack of jewels lets down the look. As for her glasses, wish she had chosen different frames from her usual, dark ones.
Those of us who have been around a while can recall the days when she would be dripping in jewels,sometimes threaded through her hair.

Edited to say I thought I recognised this dress. She previously wore it to the Red Cross Ball in 2011

https://www.gettyimages.ch/detail/n...ii-of-nachrichtenfoto/535738204?adppopup=true

Last edited:
Oh my doesn't Princess Stephanie look wonderful and one of her nicest looks in a very long time.

She looks happy and thanks for the id on the dress. I wish she has done a little something to her hair.

Caroline at the conference "Colette: writer by chance" yesterday, November 6:

** Full view **

The top half is really lovely on the Princess of Hanover :previous:

Princess Caroline at the opening of the exhibition "Pier Paolo Calzolari - Casa ideale" at the Villa Paloma:

** instagram gallery **

Princess Caroline at a medal ceremony today, November 18:

** Full view **

And at the Ambassadors' Dinner in the evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Caroline with her Chanel to narrow shirt and her louboutin high heals forgot she is not the first Lady anymore. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline with her Chanel to narrow shirt and her louboutin high heals forgot she is not the first Lady anymore. (..)

I don’t understand this remark. Caroline has always maintained a very formal, elegant apparel for National day - and more than often it’s been Chanel. She looks every inch a Princess of Monaco, which is who she is.

Stephanie looks lovely in her coat and had she worn a hat- which she rarely does these days- would have looked very lovely indeed.

I don't see all that much of a difference in what Caroline and Stephanie are wearing tbh, the only difference being Caroline is wearing a hat and Stephanie is not. Charlene is wearing a hat so really if anyone is not dressed correctly its Stephanie (not that I have an issue with what she is wearing)

Its not like Caroline has turned up in one of her mothers or grandmothers diamond tiaras and necklaces. All three ladies - Caroline, Stephanie and Charlene are dressed in their typical "formal day dress" outfit IMO.

Caroline looked PERFECT. Best dressed of all the Grimaldi women imho.

Stephanie needed a hat.

Caroline at the opera this evening - a lovely look, looks familar, but right now I don't remember when she may have worn it before:

** Full view **

And Stephanie yesterday evening at the presentation of Pauline's newest collection:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Wow Stephanie looks wonderful, An up-do too. Just wish she would vary her glasses as these are a little heavy with evening wear.

I really dislike Caroline’s skirt- very unflattering, but I love the top. And yes, it looks familiar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom