Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: March 2021 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too keen on the length of jacket with the wide leg trouser, but I like the blouse.

Stephanie at the United Nations in New York City yesterday, June 19:

** Pic **

A nice look on the Princess of Hanover ,the pearls are lovely.

Classy lady. I wonder if those were Grace’s pearls.

Love both these outfits on Princess Caroline !
orange blouse is great colour on her

The outfit for the Prize ceremony on June 27th got my vote, the second outfit was a tad too casual on the Princess of Hanover.

Yes, the first outfit is classic Caroline.

Last edited:
Caroline wearing a Chanel jacket on the final day of the International Jumping de Monte-Carlo:

The Princess of Hanover looks very glamour and the jacket adds some sparkle to the outfit.

That final photo is beautiful. Thank goodness the Grimaldi family has one Princess that can be relied on to add grace and sophistication to everything she does.

Caroline and Stephanie at the screening of "Rainier III par lui-même" yesterday, July 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
The Princess of Hanover looked very chic, wasn't crazy about her hairstyle.

I thought both Princess look good today Caroline is always chic, but Stephanie looks well put together too

Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2021 -

I liked the colour of Stephanie’s trouser suit and the looser style suits her. Caroline’s statement necklace lifted what would otherwise have been a rather drab look for her. Not too keen on the numerous bangles, but love those sandals.

Last edited:
The Princess of Hanover's hair suits her nicer when pulled back off her face.
The top part of the outfit is nice, a summery dress would have looked better.

Princess Stephanie at the inauguration of the exhibition "Rainier III, the prince builder - an ambition for Monaco" yesterday, July 19:

** instagram gallery **

Not too keen on the shape of the trousers, but I like the slightly sheer bottom to the vest top.

Caroline and Stephanie at a tribute ceremony to Prince Rainier was held at the National Council in Monaco today, September 8:

** instagram gallery **

Both ladies look as if they are dressed for a previous era.
I have to say I’m not keen on any of the ladies outfits from the Royal Family today.

Both ladies look as if they are dressed for a previous era.
I have to say I’m not keen on any of the ladies outfits from the Royal Family today.

I agree, it looks like we're back in the nineties... :ohmy:

The Princess of Hanover looked lovely but the dress was too big and look unflattering.

Stéphanie at the Duel Reality show at the Grimaldi Forum on September 16:

** instagram post **

And today, September 18, at the presentation of a donation for her organization:

** instagram post **

A nice look for Princess Caroline who handed out the diplomas to the students of the IFSI, the Institute of Nursing Training, today, September 28:

** Full view ** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom