Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beatrice wearing her The Vampire's Wife dress during a visit to a make-up artist in New York City:

** Upper part **

Very successful make up application...Beatrice looks gorgeous!?

It's incredible the difference makeup makes!
Beatrice looks great, but then, she has looked amazing ever since her marriage.

I don't know whether to credit her stylist, her husband, or herself for the improvement.

The important thing is that she seems very happy now.

Wow! She looks simply wonderful; sheer perfection.

A beautiful shade for her colouring. She looks divine.

She looks stunning. That color dress complements her hair and skin tones perfectly!

How, such a stunning look. She stepped up her game in fashion after the marriage. I almost like everything she wears post-wedding.

Nice for Bea. Feminine and simple, again, is where she really hits it.

I’m sorry but Eugenie’s coat resembles a man’s dressinggown circa about 1950. Not flattering I’m afraid!

A nice look for Princess Eugenie at the Abu Dhabi Art 2023 this week:

** Full view **

A lovely coat. I like the plaid as it’s not too dark or ‘heavy’. Her makeup is lovely too..

Very elegant, but pretty sure she has publicly worn it before..?

Very elegant, but pretty sure she has publicly worn it before..?

You are right! ? It's her Temperley London coat, she has worn at the Together at Christmas Carol Service at Westminster Abbey in 2022:

** Pic **

Great looks in black for Eugenie and Beatrice at the The Anti Slavery Collective's inaugural Winter Gala last night:

** Both ** Eugenie ** Beatrice **

Both Beatrice and Eugenie look stunning tonight. One slight observation -- The sleeve length on Eugenie's dress needs to be altered.

I like Beatrice's dress, but I don't care for Eugenie's. Perhaps it's due to the fit.

Great looks in black for Eugenie and Beatrice at the The Anti Slavery Collective's inaugural Winter Gala last night:

** Both ** Eugenie ** Beatrice **

Someone on the Chalet site on Facebook noted that Beatrice wore the same dress for the cousins' honor guard at The Queen's Lying in State.

Beatrice looks amazing. Yes that is the same dress she wore for her grandmother's Vigil in Westminster Hall, but I felt it looked too flashy for such a somber occasion.

It seems perfect for this event.

Back
Top Bottom