Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Especially love Edo's custom loafers/ slippers featuring a joint monogram/cypher of an interlocked B and E (Beatrice and Edo) which form a Bee
🐝
(Bea's nickname) with Bea's coronet on top.

A very attractive, stylish pair. I so look forward to checking in on this thread to see Beatrice’s fashion choices for very different reasons to why I used to check out this thread a few years back.

Posts that did not discuss Princess Beatrice's fashion choices have been removed as off-topic.

A very attractive, stylish pair. I so look forward to checking in on this thread to see Beatrice’s fashion choices for very different reasons to why I used to check out this thread a few years back.
I know the feeling well! I am really loving Beatrice's style and also that her biggest "accessory" is a loving husband. Beatrice joy in living is manifested in her wardrobe and the smile on her face,

Look at those Two ! Fabulous !
Stylishly elegant and Edo looks sooooo dapper and edgy.
Beatrice looks stunning in that coat and hat set.

Princess Beatrice looked great today and a wonderful colour too!

Such a handsome couple.Bea’s coat is lovely and fits her like a glove. Boots and accessories all work perfectly .Eco looks very stylish too. I

Beatrice and Edo are beautifully coordinated and look great!

(When I think of how people used to make fun of Beatrice's clothing choices, I can only marvel at the change!)

Edo always looks nice, but… this outfit makes him look like he’s in an Edwardian melodrama. It’s all a bit too much, but he’s still cute!

A nice look for Beatrice who was out for a private dinner yesterday - very nice colour on her:

** Full view ** Full view **

And Eugenie lovely in grey at reception and panel discussion on the fashion industry's commitment to sustainability today, April 11:

** Full view **

In the evening of April 11 both attended the Ellie Goulding x SERVED Private Party, Eugenie still in her grey dress and Beatrice with a nice green skirt:

** Beatrice ** Both **

A pretty dress but I think a different shoe would have been more suitable with this summery dress.

I’ve seen that dress before. She looks lovely. I love her dress sense.

Princess Beatrice attended an event in Dubai yesterday, April 24:

Back
Top Bottom