Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 5: April 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 5: April 2022 -

A beautiful, delicate colour but the sleeves spoil the dress. Great hat but agree the hairstyle is a no no with this look.

Pretty dress and I don’t see a problem with the sleeves except for elastic on the wrist which is cheap looking. Hat not good for church and the hair is fine for the beach

Why didn't Sofia style her up and especially with the hat!!
The hairstyle let down her overall appearance.

Sofia looks beautiful. Although I do agree that the hat would have looked better with an updo.

Princess Sofia at the jubilee celebrations in Stockholm today, September 15, the colour and combination itself is really nice, but the loose hair ruins it for me:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Agreed. She has the King's Miniature portrait and the Jubilee Medal. And no one can see them because of her hairdo. The sleeves of the dress are strange.

Something seems "off" with the fit of her dress, but Sofia is very pretty.

It really shouldn't be that hard to dress her nicely. The dress looks heavy and seems to make her shorter. Such a versatile tiara though.

Not a fan of the dress. Something about it doesn’t seem right. And as someone stated the gold embellishments clash with the diamonds on her tiara.
Also her hair and makeup are disappointing, which is very unusual for the Swedish royals

It seems like the dress is in two parts. The train and sleeves are placed over a sheath dress so that it can be reused. A nice touch with the gold embellishments for the golden jubilee.
I've come to love that versatile tiara, was a bit underwhelmed by it in it's first incarnation.
A good look all in all.

That's the best I've seen Sofia look during the entire Jubilee festivities.

Lovely and elegant.

I agree her best look. Simple but elegant in a day way.

Her other looks something was out of place or just off. This is perfect.

Like the Princess of Wales in the UK, Sophia rocks casual looks.

Last edited:
Looks like something from the Addams family!

Is this a Halloween outfit? Not a fans of the fabric and again, it seems ill-fitted, especially the collar part.

The dress was not a great choice but I do like Sofia's hair styled that way and off her face.

A lovely look for Sofia at a fundraising event for Project Playground in Switzerland, the dress is by Andiata:

** Full view **

Princess Sofia on the portrait released for her birthday today, December 6:

** Pic **

Very beautiful woman, and pink suits her well !

She looks so beautiful tonight! The hairdo is gorgeous and the dress suits her well. The brooch doesn't mach her jewells, I think she should have worn a more modern brooch.

Back
Top Bottom