Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 5: April 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dress, earrings and tiara are wonderful, but I don't like the fake necklace. It would have looked better without it.

Who designed her gown?

Who designed her gown?

The Princess gown is from the Finnish brand Andiata.
I personally find it beautiful, but as others have said I'd rather forget her necklaces. I like the almost Victorian pile-on effect, but unfortunately I don't find the two necklaces very pretty.

The princess is very beautiful, but the only thing saving her from looking like a Victorian woman in mourning is that rather garish necklace and bracelet.

Are they really fake?:ohmy:

Last edited:
The princess is very beautiful, but the only thing saving her from looking like a Victorian woman in mourning is that rather garish necklace and bracelet.

Are they really fake?:ohmy:

They are Swarovski crystal.

I love her hair style but thats about it. I am all for black, its elegant, but in this case I get why some people think black is only for funerals. It looks like some mourning look from a hundred years ago

The Princess looked lovely except for the necklace which was too much.

The red gown is a real classic, hope she wears it a few times in the years ahead.

What a beautiful dress, hopefully she'll wear it again with a necklace.

What a beautiful dress, hopefully she'll wear it again with a necklace.

Agreed.

The problem, IMO, when it comes to the Swedish necklace collection, is that they have relatively few coloured necklaces that are not Queen or future Queen level jewels. There is the processional necklace, perhaps the Edwardian ruby tiara / necklace that nobody other than the Queen has worn, the Cameos (Queen and CPV only), emeralds (Queen and CPV only), pink topoaz and Leuchtenberg (Queen only).

Agreed.

The problem, IMO, when it comes to the Swedish necklace collection, is that they have relatively few coloured necklaces that are not Queen or future Queen level jewels. There is the processional necklace, perhaps the Edwardian ruby tiara / necklace that nobody other than the Queen has worn, the Cameos (Queen and CPV only), emeralds (Queen and CPV only), pink topoaz and Leuchtenberg (Queen only).

She could have worn a collet necklace with the ruby brooch as pendant. This had queen Silvia a few times to go with the ruby tiara. Unfortunately they have very few ruby Jewels.

Princess Sofia in red velvet at the concert "Christmas in Vasastan" in Stockholm this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A nice festive colour on the Princess for the Christmas concert.

Princess Sofia on day 1 of the state visit from France today, January 30:

** Full view **

Nice dress but quite ordinary (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sofia seems to be at the wrong place with this dress today. It doesn't suit to this formal meeting.

I like her dress and her style overall… It doesn’t have to be ”bombastic” or ”Jackie Kennedy”-retro all the time

A minimalistic style if often more than enough

Its a nice dress but not really for a welcoming Ceremony.

Sofia wearing a nude gown tonight
Sofia

Last edited:
She was bes dressed tonight! The cut of the dress really suits her and the styling of jewles and hair is beautiful.

I loved her dress and her matching jewels… Not too much - Not too little… Just perfect

She was bes dressed tonight! The cut of the dress really suits her and the styling of jewles and hair is beautiful.

Totally agree! A real hit from Sofia :)

I don't like a single thing about this look.

Yeah, it's too close to her natural skin color. I think if the sheer neckline and sleeves were removed and replaced with short sleeves in net or lace, it might look better. Also, if the dress was more pink or peach rather than tan. The jewels are perfect. I wish she'd ditch the center part, but that's apparently her signature, so you take what you can get. LOL

Back
Top Bottom