Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not very keen on that dress, love her hat.

Really nice hairstyle and dress on Princess Sofia but the hairpiece didn't work for me.

I love white on Sofia. I don't love the shoulder ruffle, but I don't hate it.

It's nice to have more tiara events again.

Sofia look great in white. Would prefer another hairstyle.

Nice dress on Sofia.

Last edited:
I just went through more photographs, and I had to come back to say that Sophia's makeup was exquisite.

Nice dress to some other occasion, it didn't suit to this. And Sofia's odd headpiece doesn't suit with the dress at all.

The hair and headpiece make it really matronly. She could dress much younger.

Day dress is simply awful, can’t think of anyone it would look good on. The super large print and shiny fabric and colors are atrocious. The white gown has a very Swedish look to it. Her makeup, hair and jewelry make the look.

I guess she is into autumn but not impressed by any of her looks during this state visit. The jacket didn't work as it didn't fit well.

The jacket and pants, loo like bell bottoms from another source, were really fabulous on her. Perfect proportions for her figure. The reception dress with all the fussy ruching was no good for her or anyone I would think. The color was bad also. Stick to the blazer look!

A lovely look for Sofia at the 'Celebrate democracy - 100 years' event at Annexet in Stockholm today, January 10, she wore a Dorothee Schumacher dress:

** Upper part ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Wow Princess Sofia looks really lovely and a very nice appearance.

Oh my. Well...the dress itself isn't horrible but it's terribly aging. The earrings are far, far too large and clunky and the bangs...my goodness. One could almost be forgiven for wondering if this isn't one of those "new hairstyle is a prelude to an announcement" kind of things but there's just nothing good to say about this particular new style. Overall this is definitely not one of her better fashion moments.

I think the fringe is to long needs to be shorter so we can see her eyes,
good to have a change. but I think I like her with out one, color of the dress suits her.

The bangs are too long, they should be trimmed. And even then I'm not sure whether I like them.
The earrings are too heavy, on one photo I saw that her earlobe is stretched.
The color of the dress is nice.

I think the fringe is to long needs to be shorter so we can see her eyes,
good to have a change. but I think I like her with out one, color of the dress suits her.

Agreed. Her bangs are too long. Cut and styled right- it might look really nice.

I think she looks terrific, the fringe is such a good look for her. I've never been a fan of long hanging curtains. This 60s look is spot on, she looks like Francoise Hardy.

I've always had a fringe myself, that's what look best on me and obviously on Sofia as well.

It's funny how she's been critizised, for years, for her middle parting but now people is critizising her for her fringe. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom