Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan, neither of the dress nor the hair ornament.

What a beautiful dress. It reminds of another dress that Mary and Charlene wore a few years ago.

I know it is a quite popular design as I've seen couples of them but such style of millinery really looks like a towel wrapping around the head. Doesn't she have one in wine red/purple? this white one is even worse. The dress isn't bad but a bit too folky.

Last edited:
The print on the dress reminds me of traditional Swedish paintings and embroidery. The general shape of the dress isn't my favourite, but I really like the print.

I like everything about Sofia's style today. Very pretty.

The print on the dress reminds me of traditional Swedish paintings and embroidery. The general shape of the dress isn't my favourite, but I really like the print.

Yes indeed, the Kurbits painting from her home province of Dalarna. Nice touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my favourite look on Princess Sofia,the headpiece and hairstyle don't really work.

The headpiece is too big and heavy and doesn't suit with Sofia's hairstyle. The dress is beautiful, but the neckline is too low cut to an event at a church.

I have mixed feelings about the dress. I really love the back, very beautiful, but I don't like it up front. And I dislike the headpiece.

Hair nice, headwear not so nice, front of dress to low, like back of dress.

Very pretty and delicate dress ! Very suitable for a christening.

Love Sofia's dress and the hairpiece would look way better without the bow at the back.

I really like Sofia's dress. Lovely floral pattern and good fit. I only wish that massive bow weren't there. It looks strange and unflattering with the whole look. But otherwise Sofia looks very beautiful and radiant.

Unfinished and I have forgotten how to delete the. post

Last edited:
Sophia's ensemble surprised me, I loved the dress (perhaps the neckline was a little deep for a church christening though), I liked her shoes and headpiece and was quite charmed by the quite subtle colour coordination. Taking each piece they had their pro's and con's but put them all together and it worked.

Perhaps the fact that she looked so happy, positively radiant in fact, as indeed did the whole family, that every "little" thing was insignificant in the bigger picture. We live in interesting times and any time I see an entire family together and thoroughly happy and enjoying themselves, I think "what the hell, life is too short", concentrate on the bright side of life.

Princess Sofia during the welcoming ceremony for the German President and his wife at the Royal Palace today, September 7:

** Full view **

My favorite Princess, Princess Sophia. Her dress and Princess Victoria appear to be the same pattern or very similar. I like blues on Princess Sophia. All the ladies look very pretty in daytime attire. I hope they had a good time.

Princess Sofia during a video greeting yesterday:

** Pic **

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I wonder where she bought that coat. I want it.

Princess Sofia during the welcome ceremony for the guests from Spain today, November 24:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Nice dress to some other occasion, it didn't suit to this. And Sofia's odd headpiece doesn't suit with the dress at all.

I think she looks very nice and appropriate for the occasion.

Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 -

The dress is nice.

The only really notable thing to me is the other ladies all wore solid color dresses, and hers was patterned. Nothing wrong with that; it just stood out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom