Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 4: December 2011 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeline looks really beautiful. :)

Pale blue seems to be her colour of choice lately and for a reason: it really does suit her.
The dress has a very feminine and flattering cut with pretty details.
I really like her hair colour and style too.

Yes, this is a beautiful color for her. The powder blue just enhances her amazing eyes, and the style is very soft and flattering. I like the detail on the bodice and waist, but would have loved to see her hair in an updo. I guess some princesses are just choosing to wear their hair long and flowing for evening occasions.

Last edited:
That's a beautiful dress! I love the color!

The dress makes her look very flourishing. To me it is a little too glittery and revealing considering the closeness of the death of their family member.

Madeleine looked very beautiful, and the dress was lovely - soft and feminine. I only wish Madeleine were not so fond of more plunging necklines.

She looks very nice. Very pretty.

Love it, especially the colour. The dress is perfect for Madeleine, one of her very best appearances.

A beautiful gown and the colour is great. Madeleine looks stunning and happy.

She looks nice. I like the style of the dress, but not the color. I also don't think the black shoes go with the outfit.

I love her blue Marchesa dress, that's a dress proper for her...I do love to see in that colour and in that dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the second pic don't know why. Thanks for posting.

I love both the gown and the envelope bag she was carrying - Marchesa's designers do not fool around!! :wub:

Overall, I think that Madeleine looked just wonderful in her lilac Marchesa gown! Its crosswise nested top part featuring those silvery ornaments reminded me of certain ballet costumes, but here, the asymmetric embellishments appeared quite modern interrupting the typical diagonal bands of fabric. However, I would have recommended an updo in order to underscore this artistic impression and to let Madeleine's earrings dangle freely.

Madeleine looked very beautiful, and the dress was lovely - soft and feminine. I only wish Madeleine were not so fond of more plunging necklines.
I don't consider this a plunging neckline. She is one who has the perfect bust size, imo, to show off a little.

:previous: I admit that I am a little old fashioned when it comes to the royals and do prefer a little more decorum! :flowers:

:previous:Me too! I'm the first in line with gloves!
I guess I let down a little with those farther down the line of succession. For exambple, I thought the Duchess of Cambridge's neckline with tonight's aqua gown way more plunging than Madeline's and she's higher up on the responsiblity chain.

She Looks Beautiful , I Like First Pic & I Like Her Suit Very Classic & Chic , Correct Choice For Madeleine :flowers: Thanx

:previous:Me too! I'm the first in line with gloves!
I guess I let down a little with those farther down the line of succession. For exambple, I thought the Duchess of Cambridge's neckline with tonight's aqua gown way more plunging than Madeline's and she's higher up on the responsiblity chain.
Although not the popular opinion, I also disliked Catherine's low neckline.

Very pretty. Coat is not my favorite but she looks so good who cares. Love the jewelry!

Madeleine is very pretty, love the colour on her, fab hat & hairstyle, although the coat & belt are too much of a bathrobe style for me.

Princess Madeleine She Looks Nice , Her Outfit Nice & Elegant , The Light Color Looks Nice On her , I Like her earring , Thanx for Posting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom