Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 9: August 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread for Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

This does her no favours. She's a beautiful woman and would look amazing in just about any other styling. It looks like she's going to her Prom.

I love her dress tonight. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike the dress at the jubilee opera. I don't like the print.

Like the dress and the print, but I wish it's in a different colour.

I think the dress would work for a youmg woman half her age.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress looks like it is falling off her. The dress is beautiful,mostly the fabric, but is a dated look as is her tan. Her hair color is perfect, however

Last edited:
Off topic comments have been removed.

Stunning dress and interesting style. She's in really great shape and has good posture; there's absolutely no need to worry about being too old for this sort of dresses! Beautiful hair and interesting choice of hair accessory.
I've missed seeing her in those dressy events, she always delivers!

Not a great choice and far too revealing at a royal event.

Color, style, fit, makeup, hairstyle and hat, all very elegant and beautiful. One of her best looks.

I love the powder blue outfit. The style suits her and I particularly like the way she styles her hair with this hat ( sister in law take note!)
I’m one of a few folks here that like the evening gown she wore to the opera. She certainly has the figure and presence to wear it. Her hairstyle with ornament is gorgeous and the pastel colours are very flattering to her colouring.

A much nicer outfit today and a really lovely colour too.

Not a fan of the dress she wore to the opera, but I do like the blue dress she’s wearing today.

About the blue dress, the fabric looks very thick and the cut of the dress at the top part doesn't look good. Her hairpiece is nice though.

The dress is by Emilia Wickstead. Catherine has the same one in pale yellow.
This colour is great on Madeleine.

The dress is by Emilia Wickstead. Catherine has the same one in pale yellow.
This colour is great on Madeleine.

I thought that dress looked familiar!

The blue looks great on Madeline.

Madeleine and Jenny Packham are a good match.

She and Victoria both did different versions of fairytale princess really well for the occasion.

Love this look!! Straight out of a fairytale. Wish she’s worn the Connaught tiara with this one

Gorgeous! Love that she used the pink topaz earrings. I'd love to see her wear the Connaught with this gown as well.

Utter perfection with both the light blue day dress and the Jenny Packham evening. The princess looks amazing.

The blue outfit looks very familiar...doesn't the Princess of Wales have the exact same dress in yellow?

Utter perfection with both the light blue day dress and the Jenny Packham evening. The princess looks amazing.

The blue outfit looks very familiar...doesn't the Princess of Wales have the exact same dress in yellow?

Yes, she does. I mentioned it earlier. Emilia Wickstead is always a sophisticated choice.

Back
Top Bottom