Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 4: December 2011 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a weird dress in general, let alone on Madeleine. I don't know if it would look good on anyone.

Princess Madeleine Wears Victoria Beckham! (PHOTOS)

Although I like dresses by Victoria Beckham, this particular dress is really awkward and made Princess Madeleine look blocky. Style-wise, it is more appropriate for small girls in my personal opinion. Wearing the black colour is not always an easy way to look elegant.

Last edited:
I Like Her Face and Hair Very Much First Pic I Meant But I Don’t Like Her Black Dress , I Like Her Very Much in Red Dress She Looks Elegant

Simply terrible black dress, looks like a black hospital gown.
Would like a little more blonde in the hair I hate to say.

Princess Madeleine wore a black dress for a group portrait with the rest of the Royal Family, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.

I simply hate the dress; it manages the difficult task of turning a pretty young woman like Madeleine into a frumpy one. I wish she wore something colourful, like Victoria did. Even the Queen and Camilla looked younger and more stylish than Madeleine. On a brighter note, I love her hairstyle.

I'm curious about the hair - I thought she was a natural blond. No?

Such dresses are not for Madeleine's shape ... the all black is all wrong.

I like the dress quite a bit but it doesn't fit her well.

Imagine Victoria Beckham's horror in the tailoring of her design when finally chosen by royalty! Good dress, bad fit, IMO

Michelle Williams and Victoria Beckham herself has worn this dress before and the dress did not look good on either women. I think it's just a bad design.

Nope, I think this is her natural color. In the past you could occasionally see where the blond needed a "touch-up" so to speak.:) Many children have much lighter hair than they will as adults: Prince William was a very light blond, and even Princess Eugenie photographed blond-ish as a toddler.

Last edited:

Madeleine is a natural blonde of course, you can see in the picture below that her hair roots are blond, she's cute in brunette though, she's even more attractive in my opinion, the brown color on her hair brings out the blue of her eyes.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I don't like at all the black dress, it makes her shorter and "fatter", her bones' morphology is large, and this dress make her looking bigger.

Nope, I think this is her natural color. In the past you could occasionally see where the blond needed a "touch-up" so to speak.:) Many children have much lighter hair than they will as adults: Prince William was a very light blond, and even Princess Eugenie photographed blond-ish as a toddler.

Madeleine is a natural blonde of course, you can see in the picture below that her hair roots are blond, she's cute in brunette though, she's even more attractive in my opinion, the brown color on her hair brings out the blue of her eyes.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Thank you. Two different and opposing opinions. :sad: ;)

She is such a beautiful woman - she looks lovely no matter what her hair color - but she does look splendid with blond hair. I wonder why she has changed hair color - to blend in? Not be so identifiable? Just a whim - why not - for a change? Can't wait for her wedding one day - she is going to be one gorgeous bride!

Madeleine may be a "natural" blonde but yet she always "pepped up" her hair to be like Barbie's. Her hair has never been in her natural colour but even more blondish by highlighting or adding colour.

Madeleine may be a "natural" blonde but yet she always "pepped up" her hair to be like Barbie's. Her hair has never been in her natural colour but even more blondish by highlighting or adding colour.

Madeleine´s hair colour, here Madeleine (almost 14 years) at the 50th birthday of king Carl Gustaf 1996.
http://lotta.svenskdam.se/files/2010...neGala1996.jpg
I agree with you Duke of Marmalade,Madeleine is a "natural" blonde, but she always bleached out her hair to look a blonde platine.

To me, the color in the pic posted by the LadyFinn, is called medium blonde, she was never a brunette, and even on her recent pics, you can see her blondish hair roots which are way more clear than her actual brown color. She's a blonde, but not a blonde platine.

Victoria Beckham has loveLy dresses, but this one...no!

I agree, it is a badly made dress, with very odd proportions. It can't look good on any woman. Madde's haircolour makes her look very sweet IMO.

Princess Madeleine looks very nice and fresh in the colourful blouse (suchlike outfits generally match her vivid personality). Besides, it's an appropriate choice for an event related to children i.m.o.. I equally care for her simpler black and white top with a ribbon featuring quite a remarkable asymmetric neckline:).

Last edited:
Everything looks fresh and lovely here. The GV coat is a very elegant piece!

On April 19, 2012 Princess Madeleine attended the National Commermoration of the Day of Rememberance observance in the Rotunda of the U.S. Capitol in Washington, DC:
Getty Images - Suchen: 143110318 (full view with coat)
Getty Images - Suchen: 143110317 (upper part with coat)
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05k37sYc1a6ns/x610.jpg; http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04qL03Yd191kE/x610.jpg; http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cs69yc0ol0t4/x610.jpg (upper part)
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00YFaC6aNxb4h/x610.jpg; http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dW53q52I54gS/x610.jpg (close-up)

:previous:

She looks very beautiful :flowers:, I love the dress simple and elegance
And if you notice Madeleine have similar watch like her mother, Queen Silvia :rose: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Madeline looks lovely. :)
I'm not generally a fan of wearing coats with open-toe shoes; however, the dress is absolutely beautiful!

Very nice dress and necklace. Like the coat and shoes too.
Just don't like her hair. It looks so dark and long.

To me it's like she's a flower. She's so rare and I can't help thinking anything she does is returned mysteriously to her through cosmic ways. If it can be said there is no telling why the heavens or goddesses happened not to forget such an unforgettable human walking/gracing the earth. It's nice returning through the memorable my humble regard of the majestic. And I do so by honor to you Princess. Thank you for your many causes and virtues. It shows you are kind and mystical.

has she dyed her hair darker, or is this her natural colour and the blond streaks she always had highlights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom