Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Madeleine today at the opening of the Swedish Parliament
IBL Bildbyrå
IBL Bildbyrå
BelgaPicture
I don´t like this look on Madeleine. Grey jacket and dress with brown hat. The dress makes her look old and matronly.

That's funny - I feel exact the opposite about the style of the Swedish Princesses at the opening ceremony today.
Although I don't understand either why the hat had to be brown, I like her outfit a lot; the dress is nice and the tailoring of the complete suit lovely, resulting in a nice silhouette:

http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/prinscarlphilip.jpg

I like the dress without the jacket, with the jacket I´m not sure. Agree that the brown headpiece don´t match at all. This isn´t the best outfit on her, IMO.

I like everthing of that outfit :) The color, good tailoring, fantastic shoes.

I thought the dress was lovely and quite flattering, I like the built in belt on the waist. I also liked the coat worn with it, it looked abit boxy but nicely fitted. I hadnt expected a dress with usch detailing underneth. The hat was okay, like the net part of it.

I like the dress by itself. The waist is really pretty with the little bows. The style is very nice on Madeleine's figure. I don't care for the jacket or the hat, though. The jacket makes the dress look boxy, and the hat doesn't seem to match the dress.

Lovely feminine dress!Madeleine lately has worn some of the best dresses/gowns I have ever seen!

I like Princess Madeleline's black dress and I also like her hatpiece and her colourful clutch.

Princess Madeleine at a meeting with the World Childhood Foundation in restaurant Nalen on the 17th September
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The dress is lovely, but I´m not a big fan of her boots, and maybe even the belt could have been different.
She also had a quite ugly jacket:
APA-Picturedesk

What mostly hurts me in this outfit is the combination of colours: blue, brown, black...Nothing against blue dress and brown belt, but the black boots and bag are terrible if mixed with the first two elements...

I dislike all the outfit,specially the boots and the belt and the bag...It is a modern style, in my opinion, I dislike...She looks better in classic outfits and without boots,however her mother looks perfect in pink outfit

Princess Madeleine at a meeting with the World Childhood Foundation in restaurant Nalen on the 17th September
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The dress is lovely, but I´m not a big fan of her boots, and maybe even the belt could have been different.
She also had a quite ugly jacket:
APA-Picturedesk

What is it lately with Princess' choosing to use the colour combinations of Navy and Black?
Wonderful dress but not with the other accesories. :ermm:

very elegant , loved her belt , maybe the boots should have been another color

It's a bad outfit, especially with the ugly jacket which should better be worn to some elk hunt. I don't care for any of the accessories.
In her daywear, Madeleine could really go for more color... her evening wear shows that she's capable of using it nicely.

The dress,the belt & Madeleine's hair are all lovely!The boots are ugly.
I couldn't see the jacket,so I have nothing to say.

The dress is ok, and the belt looks good, but the boots are too casual for this outfit, IMO. And the colours are terribly mismatched, the brown belt and the black boots and bag :ohmy:

I think the combination of the clothes is quite good.
As for the colours, ANNIE_S is right, she needs something another.

I like the dress, but the boots are awful. The brown belt looks strange with the black boots. Queen Silvia looked beautiful, though.

I changed my mind about those boots,guys.I just saw them clearly and I think they are really stylish.But I still believe they don't match this particular dress.

No, the boots are not so terrible taken alone, I think they're quite nice, but it the match with the blue dress and the brown belt...
And the same is for the bag, black like the boots...it is the colours match the problem.

Actually, Madeleine's boots are in fashion, they are seen at almost every store and by every fashion designer. They are quite pretty and look comftable but would never wear them to an official event or meeting, boots IMO will never be classy or look official

What does everyone think of Madeleine's blue gown, she wore last night in New York? I'm not too sure, I think it's a little revealing actually.

And the fact that she has already worn a similar colour strapless gown on a previous occassion makes it a bit dissappointing :sad: I was hoping for some high octane New York glamour!!! ;)

Does anyone know who the designer of the dress is?

Silvia on the other hand looks fresh and radiant! Wonderful lady.

ooh just noticed that Madeleine is using her black Bottega Veneta clutch again, the lucky girl has two(one black, one metalic gold)!! I'm sooo jealous! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom