Princess Aimée's Fashion and Style: April 2007 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That orange suit and pillbox were worn to their civil wedding ceremony in October 2005. I love Aimee's style! She usually has a classic, yet retro style. She almost always looks polished and elegant.

Aimee looks great, especially so soon after giving birth. I love this simple grey shift dress. It looks very nice on her, and the color looks great with her skin tone and hair.

Aimee looks great, especially so soon after giving birth. I love this simple grey shift dress. It looks very nice on her, and the color looks great with her skin tone and hair.

Aimee is usually the best dressed among the Dutch princesses.

:previous:

I agree, she is one of the most elegant Dutch Princesses. :)
Aimee looked great in that simple grey dress: it was appropriate for the occasion, comfortable and suited her well.

:flowers: and I agree totally with the 3 previous postings, with the addition that her jewelry is fine too.

She looks lovely in this pink dress and I love the shoes and bag

I've forgotten about this thread.

Her pink baptism outift is IMO her best outfit.
Very chic. :princess:

I love Princess Aimée's Fashion and Style! And her husband, too. ;-)))

I agree she always looks lovely and I particularly like this shade of grey it's really flattering I think she has also lost a loy of weight. Love the sheer stockings as opposed the terrible opaques MM insists on wearing all the time.Also the shoes are gorg ..no nice outfit all round IMO. Thanks for all the great photos all of you.

I love her grey dress, bit boring though.
Her hair looks just the same to me. :)

^^
Imo she is the best dressed in this event with the exception of the queen.

Well thank heaven she has come to save the day she looks lovely fitted jacket just very pretty like the dress underneath

I' not keen on the pattern of the dress, but overall Princess Aimee looked really lovely today. :flowers:

^^
Imo she is the best dressed in this event with the exception of the queen.

I'll add Aimee's sister-in-law Annette to this group of well dressed Dutch Royal ladies.

Hmmmm...I usually like Aimee's outfits.

This one...not so much. The skirt of the dress should have been longer, and quite honestly, I don't think the color does anything for her.

Wow....that's just.....bad

Just halve as bad I would say.This Princess has such charisma,one forgets what she wears and takes it for granted...;)

And she didn´t outshine the fairytale Princess Máxima in any way...she didn´t even come near dispite her looks...

Had the gown not been sheer and knee length it would have looked wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom